Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Five ten shoes
  • shindiggy
    Free Member

How do they size up? Normally wear a ten in sports trainers, 9-10 in skate shoes, 9 in ‘work’ shoes.

Do the five ten (line kings specifically if any one owns a pair) come up in size?

Cheers

Kevevs
    Free Member

one size up. I’m a size 9 generally in adidas. got 10’s in 5.10s and just right I reckon.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

i’m 8 work shoes, 9 trainers.
    my impact low 2 are 8 and fit fine.

rs
    Free Member

if your between sizes go bigger

bazza17
    Free Member

Go a size up – I have the Sam Hill ones which are fantastic but I occasionally throw them in the washing machine with my muddy shorts etc and they feel like they’ve dropped a couple of sizes when you get them one.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+ 1 go up. I need to make sure my toe nails are trimmed for my Sam Hills cos they’re a bit tight.!

shindiggy
    Free Member

Cheers folks, i’ll go for a ten, as most skate style shoes are normally a 9. I’m buying them from Germany as I cant seem to find a UK site with the desired colour in stock, so returning them will be a chore to say the least if they don’t fit.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

i just bought some other day, im size 9 to 10ish so bought 9 and a half and they fit fine lol, great though stick to the pedals like mad

Highland28
    Free Member

I am an 8 ish normally, got some sam hills in an 8 and they are a bit tight, but my minaars are 9’s and they are perfect. So I would agree with the rest and size up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Five ten shoes’ is closed to new replies.