Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fingerless gloves…that will last..
  • Mounty_73

Looking for some decent fingerless gloves, ideally with good padding/gel etc

They never seem to last…I have had Altura and 661 and the quality has not been up to much…

Any decent ones out there… ?

Cheers.

DezB
    Free Member

My Spesh ones have lasted ages. Don't use 'em offroad, but they still look brand new after a couple of summer's use. BG Sport I think they are.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

+1 for the Spesh mitts, wouldn't say mine still look brand new, but they are several years old now and are still comfy summer mitts.

odannyboy
    Free Member

"Don't use 'em offroad"
    washing up perhaps?

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

i have had some fox ones that have lasted 4 years, they are really comfy, and now have a few holes, but i'm still using them cos theyre really nice, got some newer 661 gloves and i dont like tjem as much so never wear them!

the-muffin-man

+2 for Spesh

I've got several pairs that I've had for so long I can't remember when I bought them!!

BigJohn

I'm rather fortunate in that my daughter's boyfriend works at Rapha.

They came up for a visit/bike ride a couple of weeks ago and handed over a rather fine pair of Criterium leather mitts. I've been using them since and they're truly lovely. I'm not sure I would have bought them at the proper price of £80 though.

No, hang on – I'm sure that I wouldn't have!

z1ppy

my fox mojave are ace, lasted 3 years (I use them unless it's sub zero), looking very worn now but fox don't sell em any more… boooo!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fingerless gloves…that will last..’ is closed to new replies.