• This topic has 118 replies, 67 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 119 total)
  • Final Top Gear 20.00 BBC2 tonight, Featuring the Clarkson, May and Hammond
  • project
    Free Member

Bit like sending an old car for recycling, happy memories, some breakdowns and it cost a few quid to fix, and the new model will never be the same.

Klunk
    Free Member

who ?

Drac

Looking forward to those that hate it watching it and telling us they hated it.

pondo

I hate it, am not going to watch it and am happy to tell you I hate it. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m going to be watching people who hate it while they watch it. I’ll hate watching them, but I’ll make sure I come on here to tell everyone how much I hated it.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

It’s crap because it’s a montage of the final two episodes mashed into one with a rehashed voice over by the baffoon Clarkson, that’s presented by May and The Hamster, who reveals facial hair demonstrating that he really is a hamster, to a studio with no audience.
    What’s not to like?

bearnecessities

It’s going to be like those crazy teenage years where you split up with a love, and then have one final boff.

Maybe.

richmars

Love it, will be watching, I’ll record it as well so I can watch it daily.

Kryton57

Anyone spot the elephant in the room?

Mantastic
    Free Member

The elephant in the room did make me laugh a lot

toppers3933
    Free Member

Where do I resign my stw membership because I’m quite enjoying it.

tomhoward

Quite funny that the 250 GTO May and Clarkson were ogling belongs to Chris Evans.

Contracts fulfilled, no one getting sued, bullet dodged

robowns
    Free Member

It did get stale, but it was still generally decent and worth a worth.
    Really can’t imagine me watching the new one.

tyrionl1
    Free Member

Hilarious, lots of laughs, BBC idiots for letting it go, then since when has any left wing organisation had a lick of commercial sense.

Will absolutely not be watching Ginger Gear, not even giving it a chance.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Quite funny that the 250 GTO May and Clarkson were ogling belongs to Chris Evans Nick Mason.

Sorry about that.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

“Hilarious, lots of laughs, BBC idiots for letting it go, then since when has any left wing organisation had a lick of commercial sense”

When it doesn’t condone violence in the workplace? As no organisation should.

slowoldman

Rostyles on the NG though? Ugh.

ninfan
    Free Member

When it doesn’t condone violence in the workplace? As no organisation should.

Makes you wonder why they didn’t sack him, doesn’t it?

MoreCashThanDash

Hilarious, lots of laughs,

Was with you up to that point.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

The elephant in the room was quite a nice touch

MrSparkle

It was shit.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“When it doesn’t condone violence in the workplace? As no organisation should.”

Makes you wonder why they didn’t sack him, doesn’t it?

And yet again Z-11 hits the nail on the head …….the BBC decided not to renew Clarkson’s contract instead of sacking him because they secretly condone violence in the workplace 🙄

Harry_the_Spider

I laughed. I shall miss it.

mick_r

Two “specials” back to back highlights how formulaic they are.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Will absolutely not be watching Ginger Gear, not even giving it a chance.

Er….well done?

tyrionl1
    Free Member

Violence in the workplace?A bitch slap? Mummy boy off to A&E… 😆

Lucky he doesn’t work in Kings Landing eh?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You’re right tyrion, Top Gear is a show for the lads, not a show for “Mummy boys”. I can’t see a problem with giving someone a slap when you’re hungry.

welshfarmer

I ‘m sorry to say I laughed until I cried at the caravan race. The rest was OK too.

MrNice
    Free Member

Oh god, not all this again 🙁

Can’t you just find it funny (or not), watch it (or not) etc? It was tedious enough the first time.

project
    Free Member

One MTB was reversed into and over at Rutlands, and one on James Mays Car was destroyed in the down hill, episode.

Also the producer who jeremy gave a slap to is still on the credits as a producer.

Not a bad final programe .

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

You’re right tyrion, Top Gear is a show for the lads, not a show for “Mummy boys”. I can’t see a problem with giving someone a slap when you’re hungry.

Ernie is right. I’d like to give him a pat on the back for standing up to violence in the workplace but I’m scared it might be misconstrued. 😕

aracer
    Free Member

Yeah, well done, we did all this before – I’m sure you can find the previous thread to add your useful observations to. Though I suppose you made your prejudice position clear with your first post 🙄

edit: actually I have to admit I’m quite impressed at how much bigotry and hate you managed to fit into a couple of short posts

brakes
    Free Member

making a point of squashing several bikes with cars sums up what a **** show it has become.
    bye bye Top Gear arseholes.

aracer
    Free Member

I should admit that I meant to watch (having not watched TG for a while) but forgot and missed it. Not sure if I’m interested enough to bother with iPlayer, maybe catch it on Dave in a few years 😉

Will certainly be watching Mr Evans to see what he can do with it though.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

making a point of squashing several bikes with cars sums up what a **** show it has become.
    bye bye Top Gear arseholes.

I missed the bit where they threw the cars down a cliff too.

Kryton57

Lol at Ernie. Are people lives so poor that they have nothing better to do than stir up their own anger on a Sunday night? Chill out man Ffs, have a glass of wine of something and calm down (dear).

j4mie
    Free Member

If I’d spent all day messing around getting stuck, then no doubt cold and wet, only to be offered a salad, I’d probably punch someone too, to be fair.

All the same, apart from a few funny bits I won’t miss it really.

cozz
    Free Member

hammond on the plane was great

aracer
    Free Member

crazy-legs

That was one of the better episodes.
    Do away with Star in a Reasonably Priced Car rubbish, the scripted studio banter and just concentrate on the funny features.
    Hammond on the plane was hilarious and the caravan race (in spite of being very similar to half a dozen other features over the years) was excellent too.

The Broughton Hall bit was very staged; I know the hall and its grounds very well, could tell where they’d cut the film and edited certain sequences just based on where the cars and tyre tracks were.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 119 total)

The topic ‘Final Top Gear 20.00 BBC2 tonight, Featuring the Clarkson, May and Hammond’ is closed to new replies.