Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Films only you have seen
  • maccruiskeen

‘Life is cheap but toilet paper is expensive’
    Saw it at the Cornerhouse in pre-classification screening – i.e. before it had been classified by the BBFC. Came out fairly sure it was never going to get any sort of classification (although apparently it did manage to get an 18 cert without deleting scenes which is surprising) don’t think it ever got a general release.

Other than that….pretty much all the films with my name in the credits are films that seemingly no one else has seen (except one that at least Footflaps has seen even if no one else has).

The exception is the most recent film I worked on which even I’m not going to go and watch – not even for the free booze at the cast and crew screening.

dingabell
    Free Member

Not seen CB4.
    Will have to check that out.

dingabell
    Free Member

Fear Of A Black Hat is Spinal Tap for the NWA generation.

wrecker
    Free Member

The Slammin’ Salmon

Watched this after a few beers and enjoyed it!

Stephen Rea plays the detective hunting him and battling with the authorities who don’t want to acknowledge that serial killers aren’t a problem confined to decedent Western societies.

Sounds like child44

sbtouring
    Free Member

Snakeskin. A New Zealand road trip film. Seen it when i was in NZ never seen it on UK TV

cbike
    Free Member

Mon Oncle
    Nightwatch
    Everything on Channel 4 when it was good including Red Balloon and some Danish Film about a Prince? who gets his Penis cut off by his wife/lover? That no one has ever heard of. If it rings a bell please tell me.

JulianA
    Free Member

Eraserhead
    Cherry 2000
    Artemis 81
    Dark Star?
    Vampire Circus (mmmm, Lalla Ward topless, but otherwise dreadful)

mefty
    Free Member

This thread reminds me how much I miss the film seasons that used to be on the BBC over Christmas and other holiday seasons in the 80s, because you had so little choice – you would give everything a chance and find some real gems – now the temptation is just to go for a banker. I like one menu restaurants too.

alpin
    Free Member

Revanche or Revenge, or Rache… Not sie exactly on the title but an Austrian film about some ex -con and a coppers wife.

Moody.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Damn.. I was just going to suggest that.

Until you’ve seen a cat blow a walrus…

Got it in VHS…. Classic 🙂

stewartc
    Free Member

Green Eyes, very moving made for TV post-Vietnam movie, highly recommended if you can get a hold of a copy.

Blessed by Fire, there are not many Falkland War movies but this is a moving account from the Argentinian side.

Dirty Pretty Things, I feel I am the only person to have seen this as most of my friends have never heard of it, great movie and very resonant now with the current debate over immigration.

Carlitos Way: Rise to Power, possibly one of the worst acted films I have ever seen, I think l am the only person to admit to have seen this.

sirromj

Braindead – with Bill Pullman & Bill Paxton.
    Bad Boy Bubby << even I’ve seen that, it was on CH4 about ten years ago or more.

When I was a teenager, CH4 did a series of Chinese Ghost Stories after midnight, so good, recorded loads of them on VHS for my Mum to wipe with Songs of Praise.

stewartc
    Free Member

Bad Boy Bubby was great

[/quote]down cat, down!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Two hands.. Early heath ledger film

slowoldman

some Danish Film about a Prince? who gets his Penis cut off by his wife/lover? That no one has ever heard of. If it rings a bell please tell me.

Are you sure it’s not a Japanese film about some bloke who gets his penis cut off by his lover?
    The one I mentioned – In the Realm of the Senses.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Diva

khani
    Free Member

Up in smoke, a student uses his dead friends body as fertiliser for growing weed and when he smokes said weed his friends apparition appears with ensuing shenanigans… Mostly shit with ‘moments’
    I’m the only person I know who’s seen it up to yet..

takisawa2

La Cabina

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKkfGG9q32c[/video]

MrOvershoot

eddiebaby – Member

Diva

Seen it about 3 times, great film

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bon cop, bad cop a Canadian film about 2 cops one French Canadian and one English speaking, full of stereotypes.
    Then king Arthur and the spaceman, mostly as one of my parents friends was in it and filmed next door to where I went to school.

stevied
    Free Member

“The Hand” starring Michael Caine: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082497/?ref_=nv_sr_3
    Directed by Oliver Stone too..

vinnyeh

Was going to put Diva as well..

Run Lola Run

Couple of enjoyable recent ones nobody I know seems to have seen are
    Chef
    In a World

phil40
    Free Member

Suspiria, brilliantly weird horror film by Dario Argente, the other one is ‘delamorte delamore’ (I think) zombie romance that has a decidedly weird ending!

I have watched some utter shyte though! Shark in Venice is one of the worst!

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Films only you have seen’ is closed to new replies.