Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Festive driving.
  • sc-xc

At this time of the year, when police roadblocks come up with great regularity, I would like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from an occasional social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for an evening with friends and had a couple of beers and some rather nice red wine. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I’ve never done before – I took a cab home.

Sure enough, I passed a police road block but, since it was a cab, they just waved it past.
    I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a cab before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it’s parked outside the house.

(stolen from fb)

cynic-al
    Free Member

😀

munrobiker
    Free Member

Why don’t you post this high-quality stuff on mleh? How come we get all the shite over there?

sc-xc

Mleh! Will have to pay a seasonal visit… Have been saving up some funnies…

CountZero

😆

sofatester
    Free Member

😆

Bregante

The O.P’s post reminds me of the two drunks who stumbled across the unlocked bus station on their way home from the pub one night.

They let themselves in and find the keys to all the parked up buses and decide they’re going to steal a bus to get home. The first drunk starts rooting through the keys and after a few minutes the second drunk asks “What’s taking you so long?”

The first drunk says “I’m trying to find the keys for the 42 because that one passes by your house”
    The second drunk says “don’t be stupid just take the keys for the number 16 and then we can walk from the end of High Street”

IGMC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Festive driving.’ is closed to new replies.