• This topic has 196 replies, 61 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 197 total)
  • Fearne Cotton
  • BigJohn

Just saw her on a shampoo advert saying her mum was her fiercest critic.

Sorry, love, you’re wrong there. Very wrong.

geoffj

😆

maccruiskeen

Sorry, love, you’re wrong there. Very wrong.

You should see what Ferne Cotton’s mum has been saying about you

BigJohn

Was it related to the Lukaku furore?

Jamie
    Free Member

Was it related to the Lukaku furore?

Fearne Cotton has a massive cock?

bikebouy
    Free Member

BigJohn – Member
    Just saw her on a shampoo advert saying her mum was her fiercest critic.

Sorry, love, you’re wrong there. Very wrong

BigJohn

That would imply there was something vaguely interesting about her. Apart from her vacuity.

Drac

Is it her Dad?

eddie11
    Free Member

Hey! stand in line BigJohn stand in line

CountZero

She’s a heavy rock fan, fine with me. There are far more irritating presenters around than Ferne.

eddie11
    Free Member

she’s an empty shill and heavy rock is something she may have pretended to like over the years.

FuzzyWuzzy

She’s ok, not too up her own arse as evidenced by Celebrity Juice

kimbers

Who’s fearne cotton?

andy4d

^ a new eastenders character?

Rockape63
    Free Member

My Dad used to detest popular celebrities, which I always thought was a bit odd…..and sad!

hodgynd
    Free Member

Fearne’s ok..bit of a laddette and up for a laugh ..but I much prefer her big mate Holly Willoughbooby…

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

hodgynd – Member
    Fearne’s ok..bit of a laddette and up for a laugh ..but I much prefer her big mate Holly Willoughbooby

Getting smaller by the day, sadly.

She must want to look like Davina. 😥

BoardinBob

*cough*

Grown men who slag me off in articles/online are huge bullies. I love my job and wouldn’t be doing it if I wasn’t any good at it.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/jun/08/fearne-cotton-bbc-jubilee

rhinofive

kimbers – Member
    Who’s fearne cotton?

…..did some good work with the Scotland team but then got binned last year

dragon
    Free Member

Im [sic] from a working-class family and have worked hard to get to where I am today.

🙄 😆

She has to be up there as one of the worst presenters on TV, a complete imbecile.

IHN

a complete imbecile.

Coming from someone making judgements about someone they’ve never met, that’s pretty rich.

Jamie
    Free Member

Who’s fearne cotton?

I honestly think in the days of google this sort of reply should be shot into the sun.

One can google the answer in less time than it takes to make this point.

ton

some of you fools must live in a complete dream world.

johnners
    Free Member

I’m not familiar with her recent work but she must wash her hair in a very irritating manner to have got BigJohn so riled up.

DezB
    Free Member

I honestly think in the days of google this sort of reply should be banned ignored.

deviant
    Free Member

Comes across as dim and vacuous but…that failed pop star Peter Brame dated her briefly and did a kiss and tell story…apparently she’s filthy in the bedroom and up for anything, if you Google it I think the articles still exist…on that alone she’s alright in my book.

😀

weeksy

deviant – Member
    Comes across as dim and vacuous but…that failed pop star Peter Brame dated her briefly and did a kiss and tell story…apparently she’s filthy in the bedroom and up for anything, if you Google it I think the articles still exist…on that alone she’s alright in my book.

Add that to the fact she’s lovely to look at, i think i may be in love.

hooli

My Dad used to detest popular celebrities

I must be your dad 😉 Saying that, I only detest some celebs, mostly the ones who are famous for no other reason than being famous.

I don’t mind Fearne, she is pretty good on Celebrity Juice.

IHN

You and Mr Brame certainly share a level of class.

This thread is delightfully misogynistic chaps, well done, keep it up 😕

deviant
    Free Member

Oh no, I’m male and enjoy sex…i forgot that’s not allowed these days…

…lets pretend we’re all eunuchs with no sex drive and we don’t ever look at anyone and find them attractive…or heaven forbid have fantasies about unatainable celebrities.

Silly hormones…curse me and my penis.

🙄

weeksy

unatainable celebrities

who said that bit !

BoardinBob

Aye pretty grim. I didn’t realise the train I got to work this morning actually transported me back in time to the seventies

IHN

…lets pretend we’re all eunuchs with no sex drive and we don’t ever look at anyone and find them attractive…

Fine, but it’s another step to “corrr, look at ‘er, I would, wouldn’t you lads, I’ve heard she’s really dirty lads” That’s classy.

Try applying the ‘would I like people talking about my mother/sister/wife/girlfriend/daughter like this’ rule.

weeksy

Try applying the ‘would I like people talking about my mother/sister/wife/girlfriend/daugther like this’ rule.

Could it not be seen as a compliment that someone fancies your missus ?

IHN

A compliment to who?

tazzymtb

ask your missus, if she would be really chuffed to know that folks have read that she is a well dirty biatch and up for anything and that random middle aged blokes want to smash her back door in etc….

I’m sure she would absolutely delighted 😀

mikey3
    Free Member

It’s hilarious that anyone thinks she would need to care or look at you twice,except with a pitying smile as she signs your lego pencil case

bikebouy
    Free Member

Typically its all going a bit..

deviant
    Free Member

Try applying the ‘would I like people talking about my mother/sister/wife/girlfriend/daugther like this’ rule.

If it’s not to my face (or hers) then I couldn’t care less, it’s just words and someone expressing an opinion…i wouldn’t talk to someone in the manner I posted above because that’s rude…but this forum is essentially anonymous and I doubt Fearne Cotton is reading this.

I have no problem saying what I think, it’s normal…there seems to be an insidious movement to police what people say at the moment, it’s one stop from trying to police thoughts…she’s attractive and not within earshot so I think it’s fine, obviously you disagree and that’s fine too…it’s just differences in how people are brought up, I was taught that words can be ignored and you can walk away, it’s no big deal…but physical harm crosses a line…the old fashioned ‘sticks and stones’ upbringing I suppose, people are far too sensitive and looking for offence where none is intended.

legend
    Free Member

I thought it was going more

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 197 total)

The topic ‘Fearne Cotton’ is closed to new replies.