Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • F12011
  • FeeFoo
    Free Member

Anyone playing this on PS3, XBox or PC?

My PS3 version has very poor graphics and framerate. Apparently the other platforms have none of these issues.

Shame cos the rest of the game is fab. 😥

sofatester
    Free Member

Anyone playing this on PS3, XBox or PC?

Nope, dull enough on telly when i can eat crisps and drink beer. Take those away and add a controller is like removing the endorphins from my brain.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Thanks, that’s very useful.

I love F1 but now you say you don’t I’ll stop enjoying it.

orena45

Loving the game so far. I did think when it first started up that the graphics looked a little ‘rougher’ than F1 2010, but by no means would I say they’re poor. Frame rate seems ok to me too.

Just finished my 2nd race of the season in the Lotus – qualified in 18th 😀 , finished last 😥

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Are you on PS3?

sor
    Free Member

Got it on XBox. At the moment Medium difficulty is too easy (poles* and wins every time) but Hard is too hard. Even just tweaking the traction control down to medium makes me switch from God to dog. Can’t do a lap without crashing. Don’t know if trying a wheel/pedals would help me try to balance the throttle a bit.

* Well, except for Montreal when Buemi managed to qualify in half the time of everyone else. What the ????

atlaz
    Free Member

F1 2010 was shit so not buying the 2011 version. In qualifying I was somewhere around the top 5 in ever race in a Lotus. In races it was totally random. I started the Spanish race on pole and was lapped by almost the entire field within 20 laps. Sold it back to HMV

nickname
    Free Member

Got it today on the PC and pretty impressed. I was quite a fan of the 2010 version and this seems a bit better already. The DRS and KERs are fun, and I hear they’ve fixed lots of bugs 🙂

There’s probably still issues, the AI is good, but not perfect. There’s some weird corners (like in 2010) where the AI cars seem to go way too fast, or too slow.

There seems to be quite a bit more detail too with the gfx.

orena45

Yeah PS3. I’m playing on Hard skill level, agree that in 2010 anything below was too easy…Hard seems challenging/realistic enough at the moment, though I have only done the first 2 races of the season.

Kato

PS3 here and i think the graphics are shite!

sofatester
    Free Member

Thanks, that’s very useful.

I love F1 but now you say you don’t I’ll stop enjoying it.

Yeah, i thought so to. Well done for seeing the error of your ways 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘F12011’ is closed to new replies.