Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Enduro fork seals
  • getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m thinking about getting some of the Enduro seals for my Rebas. Are they as good as they’re meant to be and how hard are they to fit (I think I mean, how much of a PITA are they?)?

sam2391
    Free Member

If your happy to drop the lowers on you forks, changing the seals will be no problem, search for the 2008 rockshox manual and you will find a pdf with almost a complete guide on how to service most rockshox forks, cant comment on how easy they are to fit as I havent tried enduro seals.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m quite happy to open up the forks and do service work but I’ve never changed seals before. I’ve already got a copy of the 2011 technical manual

khani
    Free Member

Just fitted some to mine, as above..if your ok with taking off the lowers..it’s dead easy, I noticed a bit more stiction Initially, but they’re getting better after a few rides.

sam2391
    Free Member

Follow the guide, just dont damage the lowers as you prise out the old seals and lightly grease or oil new seals, start them but hand and get them straight and then use a socket or correct tool to firmly push them in and hold down for a few seconds to ensure they are fully seated. You should be fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Enduro fork seals’ is closed to new replies.