Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Enduro bearings or alternatives to, where to buy from?
  • retrorick

Hi Everyone.

I need some replacement bearings for my iron horse mk111 2009 frame, my previous mk111 frame took standard bearings which are available anywhere. My new incarnation has Enduro bearings.
    Now, I think some are replaceable with standard 6082rs bearings whilst 2 of the others seem to have a wider inner ‘race’ (608llbmax-e).
    Where is the best place to find replacements either original or alternatives.
    Am i correct in thinking the races with the wider ‘inner race are unique to Enduro? or would it be possible to replace these bearings with justa wider bearing?

Thanks for reading!

Rick.

kaesae
    Free Member

Those etype bearings are only manufactured by two companies that I know of, Enduro which are decent quality bearings and JNK which are not very good.

However I’m not sure if the manufacture the 608 2rs etype, the do the 6903 2rs Etype and the 6900 2rs FE type, but only because they have the contract for Treks bearings as far as I know, and Some of the Trek bikes run these bearings.

As for replacing your bearings, if you can get good quality bearings for most of the pivots and then simply run the enduro ones in the other pivots.

I can sort you out with the hard to find bearings and give you a quote on the others so you can shop around.

If you’re interested just message me my email address is kaesae(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot) uk

retrorick

Cheers kaesae for the reply. I will probably email you in the near future regarding the enduro bearings when i have removed them.

Thanks again.

Rick.

dans160
    Free Member

Try bearingking.com, they sell SKF bearings which are pretty good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Enduro bearings or alternatives to, where to buy from?’ is closed to new replies.