Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Endura Superlite shorts falling apart at stitching?
  • hora
    Free Member

Circa 4 rides and the stitching at the front/crotch is falling apart. Wtf?!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Stop rubbing your crotch then 😀

br
    Free Member

No doubt due to you riding too small a frame 🙂

nick1962
    Free Member

hora earlier with wood 😉

LeeW

Send them back, they have a brilliant warranty program.

psling
    Free Member

Are they wearing out or rotting away..?

Garry_Lager

I had two fail at the crotch stitching, replaced under warranty then refunded the second time.
    Shame, as they’re a good pair of shorts otherwise.

Think it must come down to the shape of your arse / weight of your balls. The fabric is not at all stretchy, so it’s easy to stress the stitching if you’re not the right fit.

doubledunter
    Free Member

Mine have came away a couple of times now, put them into a little local sewing shop, fiver to sew up the whole seam, better than buying new shorts.

Simon

The stitching on mine went there too, but it took a while for it to happen. I got the Mrs to repair them.

hora
    Free Member

The bottom material has a waffle (?) Effect too. Bugga. Literally the only time Ive worn them have been on four rides. Crackers. They are very lightweight in more ways than one!

Northwind

Their stuff is great when it stays in one piece but that’s just luck of the draw these days. Can’t remember if it was on here or bikeradar where someone mentioned getting a set warranty replaced at a 24 hour race, then after a few laps going back and getting another warranty replacement for the warranty replacements…

I had a pair of Endura shorts once – they fell apart at the crotch. Never bought any since

abatty

Got some Endura FS260 bib shorts recently and they came unstitched after a couple of rides and the warranty replacements came unstitched in their packaging fresh from the retailer, without me having to ride in them 👿 Outcome is a requested refund and GORE bib shorts purchased, which are still intact after one long ride. Endura stuff does seem to be a bit hit and miss, which is a shame as I do like a lot of what I’ve got.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Endura Superlite shorts falling apart at stitching?’ is closed to new replies.