Home Forums Bike Forum Endura Singletrack II Trousers?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Singletrack II Trousers?
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Looking for some winter slacks for when the weather is s bit ‘pants’ and like the look of the Singletracks.

Anyone have any experience of them? How waterproof are they?

Thanks.

grobin13
    Free Member

Not tried those but the Endura MT500 Spray are great. Think they are on offer through CRC at the moment..

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Thanks they look ok but they sound more ‘showerproof’, just looking at the Altura Attacks too as they seem to get some decent reviews.

gren
    Free Member

I’ve got some (not the IIs though) that I wear when it gets really cold and damp – sub zero. They are very hard wearing and a good slim fit down the leg but I’d say more showerproof than waterproof.

Unless you really need full on waterproof then I’d certainly recommend them

thered

I’ve not had good experiences with any Endura kit tbh. The ass of my shorts and trousers wore quickly, internally taping on the trousers came away.

I’ll be putting my money somewhere else in future tbh.

scotroutes

I have Singletrack trousers and really rate them. Good fit, not too flappy, robust. They ain’t(and didn’t claim to be) waterproof though.

kcal

Singletrack trousers here – maybe I rather than II.

I like them for general knocking about the house, fixing up bikes, good fit, feel warm and robust – use for nipping down town but TBH not for many longer rides. Good features.

Showerproof only though I’d tend to agree.

And most of my Endure kit has been ace to give some balance – still got a pair of the robust MT500s – dual layer – really really good shorts that aren’t quite Lycra (and stand up to thorns etc).

hilldodger
    Free Member

Nice tough riding trousers, not waterproof but the panels shed water to a degree and they dry our pretty quick

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack II Trousers?’ is closed to new replies.