Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Endura MT500 Spray 3/4 Baggy Shorts
  • drapper
    Free Member

Endura sizing is woeful across thier range! I’m 33 waist – what you guys recon for the Endura MT500 Spray 3/4 Baggy Shorts? buying online so can’t ry on and not sold local to me.

somafunk

A medium for sure, i’m 32″/33″ and a medium fits me fine – just got another pair of their mt500 3/4’s yesterday.

drapper
    Free Member

recon they are a good buy?

somafunk

Well i work in a bike shop so get them at trade but in all honesty i’d be happy to pay full price for them, some of the other Endura kit can be a bit hit/miss but for riding duties there’s not much to beat the MT500’s, whether that be shorts or 3/4’s – i have a choice of pretty much all makes/brands of riding kit and i always choose my MT500 3/4’s over anything else – wear a good pair of bib shorts underneath and they’re perfect for all day rides.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’m not so impressivessed with mine. They seem to have worn rather too quickly around the seat. I was looking earlier today with a mind to iron on some patches and noticed the taped seams inside are coming unstuck as well.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I thought they wore out fast around the seat area on mine too, shoddy stitching around the chamois on the ones I had anyway (which are now in the bin).

Speshpaul

As a long time endura user and having been prepared to big them up on there in the past i’ll add my MT500 spray baggy experince.

Utter Sh!te.

Followed up with a 2nd to non customer service from endura, that is it was just a bit better than nothing – they replied/sent them back.
    They were “worn out”! I’ll take that as a complement, that i can wear a pair of shorts out in one ride.

Good bye endura.

there are other companies making gear in the UK (unlike endura – about half there stuff comes from the far east)

grum
    Free Member

My Endura shorts fell apart very quickly, and the inners are just about the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever worn.

neninja
    Free Member

Another MT500 Spray Baggy are utter rubbish vote here.

1st pair literally fell apart in a handful of rides. The taped seams de-laminated, the seat wore several holes through the membrane so they leaked like a sieve and the crotch seam stitching failed.

After 6 weeks wait Endura eventually sent a replacement pair. The new pair had different material in certain areas. It hasn’t stopped them from also going the same way – after about 3 rides the tape was peeling (they are always cold washed and line dried), the membrane has also failed. Also the material in the upper part of the back was now a soft shell that acted like a sponge. I couldn’t be bothered to send this pair back. They lie unloved in a drawer where they will remain as a reminder never to buy Endura kit.

Frankers
    Free Member

Same here with mine, taped seams came off and worn out seat.

Ok this was a several hundred miles but I don’t feel they are value for money

I love the fit and design but won’t buy them again

drapper
    Free Member

Ok will stay clear 🙁

davidxbrown
    Free Member

hmmm I got some for xmas and they have been my preferred 3/4 short ever since, love them thinking of getting the normal short as well, as to sizing im a 33 waist and went for the large, spot on as there is good adjustment.

Perhaps Ive just been lucky but never had a problem with Endura stuff!

steffy-boy
    Free Member

Mine have been great, only used about 20times so far, but have kept my backside dry!

somafunk

I guess i’ve been lucky as well from reading through some of the responses on here, i practically live in my MT500 3/4s from actual use or wear n’ tear on the bike to working in the bike shop, crawling about under my car which i tend to do often as it’s old, and i also wear them to my “other” workplace as i cycle to work in them and so far all the seams/stitching etc have been fine – my current pair are 6 months old and not showing any signs of wear yet. I bet i’ve jinxed them now – watch this space….the arse will fall out of them at my “other” work place t’morn and i’ll be laughed out the factory.

drslow
    Free Member

I’ve got them, best shorts for a while. Get a large and you’ll be fine. Quality seems good.

nwgiles

Had mine for 2 years, they go in the washing machine, gasp, and they are still going strong

davieg
    Free Member

My 2 year old MT500 shorts are still going strong after repeated rides and washes. My 10 month old 3/4’s are in great nic too.

bails

Hmm, I’ve had a pair for a few months, must have done 10 rides in them (so 150-200 miles) since July, and then wore them for 4 days of a Welsh Coast to Coast (So another 160 miles) the other week.

No wearing, tearing, rubbing or other complaints.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Endura MT500 Spray 3/4 Baggy Shorts’ is closed to new replies.