• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by hels.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Edinburgh airport parking possibilities with the Trams – Gyle Centre
  • Premier Icon hels

So, surely now that we have the trams, the Gyle Centre is now one giant airport car park ? Anybody ever left their car at the Gyle Centre for ahem 12 days. Do they check ? I guess the other option is a residential area further in town.

Premier Icon imnotverygood

I don’t know the answer to that one, but I’m pretty sure the thought would’ve occurred to them. 12 days is rather a long time to get away with it.

Premier Icon b r
    Free Member

I guess the other option is a residential area further in town.

Aye, and let us know where you live and we’ll come and park outside your house…

Premier Icon unknown
    Free Member

I doubt you’d get away with it at the gyle, but you could easily park on redheughs avenue and take the 35 bus, which incidentally didn’t cost taxpayers a billon pounds. I’ve parked there for 4-5 days when away on business, can’t see why 12 would be a problem.

Premier Icon hels

Goodness such bitterness b r – what makes you think you own the roadspace outside your house ? Unless you live on a private shooting estate in the highlands or something with private roads, in which case, fair point. I live opposite a primary school in Peebles – you are more than welcome to come and park outside my house if you can find a space ! Good luck.

Cheers unknown I might try that. Looking at Saughton, Balgreen kind of way.

Premier Icon tomcrow99

We’ve done it for a week parking at roseburn. Used to live there so didn’t feel to guilty…

Premier Icon Liftman
    Free Member

Not saughton, it may not be there when you come back.

Premier Icon euans2
    Free Member

I just park at the airport but then again I do have a free parking pass 🙂

Premier Icon castanea
    Free Member

Corstorphine bank drive and get the bus from outside guitar guitar. Done it for a few weeks before. No problem.

Premier Icon Northwind

You could park it at mine but that’s be ****-all use for the airport. You’re welcome.

Premier Icon hels

I’m parked outside right now Northwind.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh airport parking possibilities with the Trams – Gyle Centre’ is closed to new replies.