Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ed Milliband's rotten luck…
  • Markie
    Free Member

What are the chances of being snapped looking glum in your constituency office by the Google car?

Poor sap.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What a tatty and unattractive building.

Markie
    Free Member

Have you done an ‘awesome minor political buildings’ achitecture thread yet?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No.

And even if I did, that one woon’t get in.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What a tatty and unattractive building.

I’ve never been to Doncaster – are the rest of the buildings more attractive ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve never been to Doncaster – are the rest of the buildings more attractive ?

I used to live nearby. And no, they are not.

matt_outandabout

I think Donny is where they employed secondary school kids to do town planning and architecture in the past – they needed something to do after being told they were not allowed down t’ pit any more.

scaredypants

aw crap, I’m confused again – why the **** should the guardian (and Markie) waste anyone’s bandwidth on this ?

and “what are the chances of being snapped looking glum in Doncaster?”, err…

Markie
    Free Member

aw crap, I’m confused again – why the **** should the guardian (and Markie) waste anyone’s bandwidth on this ?

Sorry, I forgot the internet was only for important things. 😉

julianwilson
    Free Member

Shame the google car never snapped the stretch of street near us where there was at one point, from left to right, the Conservative Club, the UKIP office, and then a vacant shop with ‘BNP’ spraypainted on the window. 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ed Milliband's rotten luck…’ is closed to new replies.