Home Forums Bike Forum Ebike – hybrid, what motor brand to have ?& middleweight bargains out

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ebike – hybrid, what motor brand to have ?& middleweight bargains out
  • dartdude
    Free Member

Just had a go on a Scott sub cross in turbo a hard gear which I left it in and f m l beaming ?

It had a bosche

Ideally 1x 10speed microshift with 80mm suss hardtail that’s lightish and budget friendly to I dunno say £800

tjagain

I am not quite sure what you are asking but I do not think you will get a bosch motor ebike for that sort of money

SirHC

What glitter do you want on your moon on a stick ?

desperatebicycle

https://www.99bikes.co.uk/bikes/electric-bikes/2023-scott-sub-cross-eride-10-mens-electric-hybrid-bike-in-green__50039

£3 grand! You could get a mountain bike for that. Even an e-MTB. Not £800 though, no chance

bikesandboots

Not a dig at the OP but amongst the general public there’s little idea about how much bikes cost.

I was asked by a relative if my MTB was an ebike, I said no they’re a bit expensive. Answer was they’re not that expensive, £450 at Argos.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Argos have an emtb for 330 quid, with suspension forks! https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1990566

citizenlee
    Free Member
    allfankledup

I took a look at e-cargo bikes earlier – wanting something to stick on the back of a motorhome instead of dragging a small car around with us … would be cheaper to just buy a car when we stop

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I bought a second hand Carrera Crossfuse. It has a Bosch Active Line Plus motor and a 400wh battery.  I use it for commuting.

I can’t remember, but I think it was £750. It was in excellent condition.

I am not actively looking, but I think there are s/h bargains out there. The Bosch ALP motor is reliable, and fully rebuildable.

dartdude
    Free Member

Can bag a du cross for £700 though small only

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.