Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Eaten lunch yet?
  • DezB
    Free Member

Look carefully if it’s sea bass.. yeurgh!

Tongue-eating parasite discovered in Morrisons meal

Shopping in Morrison’s later…

doris5000

eating it now. and i’m not about to click on that link!

jam-bo

Sometimes fish often pick up parasites naturally from their eco system’.

‘Although we make every effort to screen these out during the skinning or packaging processes, they may be present on very rare occasions.’

‘Our skilled fishmongers will also identify them as they fillet a fish – Mr Poli’s fish was sold un-filleted at his request.’

DezB
    Free Member

For doris5000

😯

arrpee
    Free Member

I once had worms in my gurnard.

“Wormy gurnard” is a fun thing to say.

Wormy gurnard, wormy gurnard, wormy gurnard…

surfer
    Free Member

I dont know about that story but I clicked the link of the nanny assaulting a child. I feel sick know and an overwhelming desire to meter out the same treatment to her. 🙁

chambord
    Free Member

I’ve read about these before, they actually attach to the fishes tongue (Basically replacing it) and feed from the fish while allowing it to survive – horrible things!

This is the cutest picture I could find of one – don’t google them if you’re eating!

It was about 3cm long and 8mm wide, luckily just big enough for me to see it before I put it in my mouth

I don’t buy this bit though, why would you eat the fish tongue?

DezB
    Free Member

This is the cutest picture I could find of one

That’s cute?!

chambord
    Free Member

That’s cute?!

It’s attached to a cute fish.

tthew

about 3cm long and 8mm wide

Mr Morrison’s spokesman deserves to have a parasitic tongue eating insect inserted for mixing his measurement units like that. 😡

johndoh
    Free Member

And if the parasite was attached to the fish’s tongue the bloke was hardly going to accidentally eat it was he?

lemonysam
    Free Member

And if the parasite was attached to the fish’s tongue the bloke was hardly going to accidentally eat it was he?

I suppose if you made a soup or stew with the head in then it could detach whilst you’re cooking and look a bit like a prawn.

njee20
    Free Member

Mr Morrison’s spokesman deserves to have a parasitic tongue eating insect inserted for mixing his measurement units like that

Why? Nowt wrong with that, bit odd to say 30mm long, which suggests a degree of accuracy not commensurate with the statement, and saying “0.8cm” is even more weird.

If he’d said “an inch long and 8mm wide” then he’d deserve a job in the bike industry. How wide’s your steerer? How long is it…?

buck53

Mr Morrison’s spokesman deserves to have a parasitic tongue eating insect inserted for mixing his measurement units like that.

Actually the buyer giving the measurement. Just another reason he deserves out ire after raising this non-story.

DezB
    Free Member

this non-story.

NON STORY? Are you saying my thread is worthless? Bastard!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Gotta love the Metro, it’s like the Sunday Sport but with less nipples.

midlifecrashes

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpUVAcvWfU[/video]

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Eaten lunch yet?’ is closed to new replies.