Easiest way to connect an iPod to a car with no aux input?

Home Forum Bike Forum Easiest way to connect an iPod to a car with no aux input?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Easiest way to connect an iPod to a car with no aux input?
  • eskay

I use a jabra cruiser over BT that streams to an FM frequency.

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

I can recommend a Griffin itrip.

wrecker

As above, however I found they sucked battery so make sure you have a charger.

sc-xc

Have a look at connects2 – I picked up something g for a out £25 that plugged into the back of the stereo.

2nd the Itrip. Works great (until you travel a bit & a radio station crops up, then you need to re-tune, easy peasy)

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

I always thought my Griffin itrip charged the ipod as well through the cigarette lighter, but don’t quote me on it.

Edit – Just checked, the Griffin itrip does charge your ipod as well.

PeterPoddy

Fit an aux input.

That’s what I did to our Focus. Cost £25 for the genuine Ford kit. Unscrew glovebox, drill hole for socket, plug wire into back of radio.
    Job done.

bland

Got an accord with the sat nav and unfortunately as its a late model the technology is quite old so it has no aux in.

I can get a box of tricks that plugs into the cd multi changer and kids it but it involves stripping the dash and its about £120

Is there something like the parrot that will work, be cheaper and easier to install? I’m not sure how these work exactly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Easiest way to connect an iPod to a car with no aux input?’ is closed to new replies.