Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Dying from a coke overdose
  • tpbiker
    Free Member
    mechmonkey
    Free Member

She was drinking 10 litres a day! 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

I was thinking more scarface than this tbh

uselesshippy
    Free Member

How can you drink 18 pints of that stuff and not be sick?

br
    Free Member

She was only 30, had 8 kids and already lost her teeth – and some of those kids were born without enamal on their teeth… 😯

But on the bright side, there are worse addictions.

Cougar

there are worse addictions.

With eight kids at 30, I’d say so.

funkrodent

Coca-Cola dodging responsibility for the health destroying properties of their disgusting (unless mixed with JD at 3am) drink??

I’m shocked. Deeply shocked.

What is the world coming to…

mrmo
    Free Member

nz coke is different to uk coke anyway.

funkrodent

nz coke is different to uk coke anyway

Maybe. But they’re both equally bad..

mrmo
    Free Member

life is terminal why worry about it to much? eat what you like, drink what you like, as long as it is in moderation. Personally can’t stand beer, and can’t understand how anyone can drink that crap. 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

my coke fact is that it takes 4 litres of water to make just 1 litre of coke (I very nearly typed ‘cock’ for some freudian reason or other)

konabunny
    Free Member

Coca-Cola dodging responsibility for the health destroying properties of their disgusting (unless mixed with JD at 3am) drink??

Don’t know whether you’re being sarcastic or not, but I don’t see Coke as having a responsibility to warn people not to drink too much of their product.

But on the bright side, there are worse addictions.

Dead by thirty sounds pretty bad.

tomd
    Free Member

If you drank 10l a day of water / milk / orange juice / beer etc it would probably have very bad consequences for your health!

warton
    Free Member

life is terminal why worry about it to much

Maybe because 8 kids now don’t have a mum?

CountZero

People who die after taking Ecstacy, usually die from drinking too much water. Excess of anything will usually kill you.
    Moderation is the key.
    Ask Cougar… 😉

paulosoxo
    Free Member

There was a kid opposite me in intensive car after drinking too much water. He ended up having a fit which resulted in his muscles doing something weired (compartment syndrome?)

I didn’t like him because I got kicked out of my side room to accommodate him. I gave him the evils once they got him into the ward.

Grr

maccruiskeen

my coke fact is that it takes 4 litres of water to make just 1 litre of coke

It can take two litres of diesel to get a litre of orange juice to the shop

killwillforchips
    Free Member

My ex wife landed herself a trip to the ER from drinking nowt but diet coke.

I’ll never forget her being bent over double on the bathroom floor.

It was so funny, i nearly wee’d on her. Cost a FLIPPIN fortune rectifying that one.

Stupid Americans!

bigyinn
    Free Member

paulosoxo – Member

There was a kid opposite me in intensive car after drinking too much water. He ended up having a fit which resulted in his muscles doing something weired (compartment syndrome?)

I didn’t like him because I got kicked out of my side room to accommodate him. I gave him the evils once they got him into the ward.

Grr
    Compassionate little soul aren’t we?

nealglover
    Free Member

Mmmm, why should they accept responsibility exactly ?

British actor Anthony Andrews survived a case of water intoxication in 2003. He was performing as Henry Higgins in a revival of the musical My Fair Lady at the time, and consumed up to eight litres of water a day. He was unconscious and in intensive care for three days.

So two litres a day less than she was drinking, and water instead of Coke.

Who should “accept responsibilty” for that one ?

maccruiskeen

Who should “accept responsibilty” for that one ?

Perrier

footflaps

Pretty sure you’d die from eating too much bread. No one demands that Hovis puts warnings on their loafs of bread….

Steve77
    Free Member

I’m more worried about the mental health of the guy who kept knocking her up

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Compassionate little soul aren’t we?

He’d had me turfed out of my lovely little side room.

bigyinn
    Free Member

What were you in for?

alex222
    Free Member

Dead by thirty sounds pretty bad.

A star that burns twice as bright; burns for half as longdrinks 10L of coke a day.

piemonster

Maybe. But they’re both equally bad..

Quite right, and we should ban my mums cakes while we are at it.

zippykona

I once met 2 Americans who would buy a slab (24cans I think) of coke every morning to get them through the day.
    Luckily I don’t like fizzy drinks.

richmtb

Over 1kg of sugar a day.

Surprised she lasted that long.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Dying from a coke overdose’ is closed to new replies.