• This topic has 54 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Taff.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Dyfi enduro – entries now open
  • getonyourbike
    Free Member

I was on there at exactly 6 but the website crashed. I got back on quickly and it went through fine though, so it’s all good.

37 – Peter Lloyd (Male 16-17)

singlespeedstu

Just been told 865 entrys in 18 minutes. 😯

emac65
    Free Member

That really is some going,little wonder the website was creaking….

camerone
    Free Member

I got 575,576,577 at 6.11.
    SSS we are from same neck of woods be good to have a few chugs

tomaso
    Free Member

I’m in and will see you there!

chrispo
    Free Member

Does it really make any difference which category you enter? I entered over 40 as I am an old git but I will probably be on a singlespeed as it went well at the winter enduro last weekend

hydrophil
    Free Member

No16 here and I was rapido on the typing – how anyone did it faster than me I dunno! Must have 20 fingers

singlespeedstu

I entered myself and the Mrs in the ludite class but we’ll probarbly be on a tandem with gears.

I couldn’t find the mixed sex over and under 40 geared tandem class. 😕

gearfreak
    Free Member

Can I be the first to ask for your spare entry? If you got in and don’t want your space drop me a message and I will gladly take it off your hands.

frazjones

awesome response from you all,overran our limit by a wee bit as the pads on our website were worn out.you folks nearly killed the internet! Look forward to meeting friends old and new in may. remember the machynlleth comedy festival is on at the same time.hope you all have a great time.

stavromuller
    Free Member

It’s the same weekend as the Enduro 6 at Catton Park, anyone know how it compares?

Rorschach
    Free Member

One is riding around a field for 6 hours…the other is fun.

hydrophil
    Free Member

It’s the same weekend as the Enduro 6 at Catton Park, anyone know how it compares?

As per previous comments, NO COMPETITION!

superfli
    Free Member

847 40+
    My first one and a last minute decision! Looks and sounds like a great event, bit of a drive from Portsmouth, but hopefully worth it. I’ve ridden ClimachX before, is it similar gnar to that on the downs?

Hefty Heckler or Slim Soul?

Taff
    Free Member

Staveomuller – it is known as one of the best events for a reason.

Was out and about earlier but brother in law booked me in. Could do with another mug. I’m very excited but apprehensive. I think it was a fluke that my bike survived last year

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi enduro – entries now open’ is closed to new replies.