Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Duff McKagan interview
  • bazookajoe
    Free Member

Interview with the BBC, sidebar says

For the first few months I still had the shakes and I didn’t know anybody sober – so I rode my bike, and first of all it was like self-flagellation

I’m sure I remember an article in Bike magazine yonks back but it was about Izzy Stradlin I think. Anyone remember? Sure it was about how he was well into mountain biking and lived in some cabin in the forest at the top of a fireroad so all his rides ended in the climb at the end. Not got the mag anymore.

racefaceec90

would be interested in reading that interview also 🙂

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I had a flick through his new biography in HMV the other week and there are pictures of him riding in the mid 90’s on some cool old bike with Manitou forks on it.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Wow, he looks rough. Good on him though.

This made me grin:

He became interested in academia and enrolled at Seattle University – a big step as he had never graduated from high school. Now he writes a regular column for Playboy

Hard life….

jhw
    Free Member

the real talent behind that band? best album of the ’80s, in any case

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I love these rockers now writing biographies, they are so funny, check out the motley crue one, it had me in stitches and tears at the same time. keep meaning to pick up steven tylers.

hammy7272
    Free Member

anyone got the link for the full interview?

MoreCashThanDash

Saw Motley Crue last week with Def Leppard – best comment of the night “Here we are celebrating 30 years – can’t believe we are all still alive…..”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Duff McKagan interview’ is closed to new replies.