Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • DT Swiss Forks
  • rocky-mountain
    Free Member

hi,
    waiting for the end of the month to be paid and drooling over new forks i found these

DT Swiss EXM 130 Forks Launch Control II 2010 at £299

dt swiss

any thoughts on them? are they rebadged pace forks essentially? seems like a killer price

cheers
    s

althepal

My paces were faultless even without too much servicing and these don’t seem that much different.
    Think they might have changed a few things internslly to make them more consistent/reliable tho..

euain

I got a set of these from Chain Reaction just before Christmas… they took a few rides to bed in but I’m definitely liking them now 🙂

As I understand it – these have had a pretty big redesign/rework since the Pace days. There are a few pairs in our riding group and no one’s seen any problems. Review here: Bike Radar

Edit – buy this weekend and get them for £283 – even better. That’s a lot of fork for the money!

tonyd

I have some XMC130s and love them. Got them second hand for a decent price, haven’t had them long enough to need a service yet though.

boxfish
    Free Member

I have some of the QR15 XMC130s. They’ve been faultless. That said, I am about to sell them…but £300 from CRC is a snip.

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

just got to hang in there till the end of the month, though may have to be the month after! hopefully they will be still on offer……….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘DT Swiss Forks’ is closed to new replies.