Viewing 40 posts - 3,921 through 3,960 (of 23,167 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • DrJ

kimbers

That I like DrJ!

wwaswas

Searchable database of his speeches, policies and tweets;

https://factba.se/

I couldn’t bring myself to look but it’s there, anyway…

slowoldman

If the worlds biggest loser was mooted to lead NATO, then maybe it’s time had passed

“talents do not include wisely judging strategic issues”.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

no sign of the #jambafacts explaining how it’s not all embarrassing and humiliating to try and get elton john, fail, settle for tribute (fake) band, then have them pull out?

not to worry, I’m sure there are #jambafacts in the pipeline explaining why this isn’t humiliating and embarrassing

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Edit: Beaten to the punch by ‘slimmerbloke…

Klunk
    Free Member

cchris2lou

Yep, it’s not going to end well.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Surely it’ll be easy enough to get some of his pre election supporters like Kanye, Aaron Carter, Azealia Banks, Loretta Lynn or Kid Rock. They must be on his list of BFFs.

GrahamS

To be fair, I don’t think the approval rating would have been much better if Hillary had got in.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I suppose the silver lining to this is that the US won’t be able to have nuclear weapons any more, and less nukes is overall a good thing.

Klunk
    Free Member

To be fair, I don’t think the approval rating would have been much better if Hillary had got in.

Sorry I didn’t realise she was also partial to a golden shower 😉

GrahamS

Amusing things:

Trump says he doesn’t like using Twitter (despite sending 125 tweets so far this year!)

Putin says Russian prostitutes are the best in the world.

Somehow I can just picture Trump saying: “I know these guys, they’re great, and let me tell you, these guys have the best prostitutes. And trust me, I know prostitutes, they’re great. Bigly.” 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

Republican login details available on web…ooops

mcmoonter
    Free Member

There is a cracking video on Facebook from Pence with Trump inviting / pleading for folks to attend his inauguration.

The comments are pure comedy.

Would you like an invite to the Inaugural Welcome Concert and Inaugural Swearing-In Ceremony? *President-elect Trump wants to personally invite you to the Inaugural Welcome Concert and Inaugural Swearing-In Ceremony*. You will receive a limited edition, commemorative ticket as a keepsake to frame and remember this historic event. CLICK HERE to register for your tickets.

Posted by Mike Pence on Saturday, January 14, 2017

It seems even the scalpers that bought tickets can’t sell them. Tumbleweed on the Mall me thinks.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/17/14297282/trump-inauguration-facebook-paid-targeted-ads

GrahamS

So yeah, about those tapes of Apprentice N-word tapes

BuzzFeed are reporting that the whole thing was made up by a bored Glaswegian trolling InfoWars on Twitter. 😆

Naturally of course InfoWars reportedly did absolutely no fact checking at all and just ran with the story like the liberal low-energy MSM that they are… oh. wait..

jambalaya
    Free Member

BuzzFeed would seem to be the big loser there then, CNN too.

Lewis got found out too “I will not attend Trump inauguration, first time I have every missed one” … err what about Bush in 2001 then ? Oopps.

No surprise Fox got the big interview a few days ago

Supposedly 5 Presidential orders on day 1

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lewis got found out too “I will not attend Trump inauguration, first time I have every missed one” … err what about Bush in 2001 then ? Oopps.

Really one is a guy that I respect one is a prick.

Once again a president doesn’t want to talk to the media in case they ask hard questions that he doesn’t want to answer. For such a manly man who wants to take on the world a few pesky journo’s seem to be able to upset him, along with pesky celebrities and all those bands who refuse to bow down and kiss his arse.

Supposedly 5 Presidential orders on day 1

So is somebody leaking info I thought that was a bad thing? Might need to check with his new AG is any of them are legal first

GrahamS

How do you figure that? BuzzFeed don’t get to report a story that they didn’t have?
    And they get to call out the right-wing non-MSM “media” for supporting fake news and not fact checking.

Ultimately it won’t matter as I suspect anyone who relies on InfoWars for their “news” is probably beyond help and already consider BuzzFeed and CNN to be the work of the devil and/or Illuminati.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Isn’t it odd how some people seem to want to go to ANY lengths to try and defend someone who (no matter what you may think of his “politics” – whatever they turn out to be) is so demonstrably a complete arse and a disgrace as a human being?

kimbers

im not sure if it was a joke but the irish press saying Michal Flately will be doing trumps inauguration 😆

fourbanger
    Free Member

dd how some people seem to want to go to ANY lengths to try and defend someone who (no matter what you may think of his “politics” – whatever they turn out to be) is so demonstrably a complete arse and a disgrace as a human being

Yes, finding this with some of my American in laws. Most strange. They are the most vocal ones as well.

slowoldman

Donald tweeted this pic of himself writing his acceptance speech.

I wonder if he’s thought of anything yet?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m sure Barrack has an old one though the words might be quite long and a bit hard to pronounce….

In fact he looks like he is trying to dump his next tweet out

Klunk
    Free Member

#trumpsdump

or is it bigly or bigley ?

kimbers

I wonder if he’s thought of anything yet?

buzzfeed have actually got hold of the pad he used!

bails

I’ve seen that look before…

slowoldman

You think he’s picked a bad day to give up glue sniffing?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is he going to grow his eyebrows into his wig? Did he really release that pic?

akira

He said he was in his office at eh winter white house, pictures show its actually the receptionist desk….I see he’s also settled the trump university case that he was definitely going to win and not pay out.

jambalaya
    Free Member

People still lobying for a Clinton Pardon. Seems she has to admit more stuff first so politically difficult. Imstill suspect he’ll do it on his last day

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/19/obama-should-pardon-hillary-clinton-former-assistant-us-attorney-says.html

Clinton Foundation is now closing, staff given 1 months notice. Without political influenece they can’t raise money, doesn’t sound like a charity to me.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Clinton Foundation is now closing, staff given 1 months notice. Without political influenece they can’t raise money, doesn’t sound like a charity to me.

How does it compare to the trump scam that was trying to pat off the people attempting to prosecute him?
    Laying off staff, well maybe they have decided to wind things back a bit you know retire a little from front line life.
    Hows the Don going with the idea he will be able to have no influence over the business dealings of his sons, or that his cabinet picks were forced to distance themselves from their previous actions and his election rants?
    He still not resolved his involvement with Putin yet?

kimbers

youd think that such a smart business man could afford someone decent to audit his taxes for him

they’ve been at it for 18 months now 😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Trump’s inauguration cake, and look, it’s been signed by all the real celebrities who will be performing

akira

Jambalaya is that anything like trump’s charity that he used to buy stuff and pay off fines then?

GrahamS

Did they deliberately make Trump look like a Team America character on that cake? 😀

At least they got the extra long red tie right.
    Wonder if they got the detail of the Scotch tape on the back of it? 😆

Houns

Butt plug on that desk?

Klunk
    Free Member
    kimbers

On the plus side Audioslave are doing the Prophets of Rage anti inauguration ball!

Viewing 40 posts - 3,921 through 3,960 (of 23,167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.