Viewing 40 posts - 8,721 through 8,760 (of 23,142 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

whilst the rest of the world invests heavily in renewables, what happens when the coal runs out??

As said many times do you want to be the first or last low carbon economy, times are still relatively good so investing in the future makes a lot of sense.

thejesmonddingo

Looks like he’s found himself a war,to boost the economy.
    Why not pick on someone your own size?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Channel 4 Dispatches. Fill your boots all you Trump haters 🙂 30 mins of my life I won’t get back

kimbers
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Fill your boots all you Trump haters 30 mins of my life I won’t get back

Well as Trump haters now represent nearly 70% of Americans.
    This Russian story won’t die will it, going to be hard to escape from the backlash when more comes out isn’t it. What a way to try and be president.

slowoldman

Well that nice Mr Trump has donated his first pay cheque of $78000 to the National Park Service.

Mind you, he’s signed several orders cutting environmental protection budgets by $2.5billion.

maxtorque

I suspect that Trump and his administration are about to face their first proper test of their skills (or otherwise). With the recent Chemical weapons attack in Syria, do they act (they were very critical of Obama’s lack of action under similar circumstances in 2012) to punish the Syrian Government? If they don’t they will draw calls of “he doesn’t want to annoy his Russian chums”, if they do, then they risk pulling the US into another foreign war, which will probably not go down well with Trumps home grown voters.

He’s probably about to find out, that in Politics, it’s often a case of Dammed if you do, dammed if you don’t……..

Klunk
    Free Member

when members of your own party start posting stuff like this you might start think you’re out of your depth!

martinhutch

when members of your own party

He’s a Democrat. Rep stands for Representative. Still funny though. 🙂

Klunk
    Free Member

oops 😳 🙂

kimbers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39508351

?

was he even meant to be on there,

was he talking to the russians too or is does he just have other evil plots to focus on in the whitehouse?

will breitbart have the inside scoop?

Klunk
    Free Member

He’s a russian version of the guy from legion with camera and transmitter in his eye 😉

shermer75
    Free Member

I agree it is weird that he has taken Steve Bannon off the NSC. Why would he do that? Is the Trumpster starting to give a shit??

ninfan
    Free Member

Russia = Not Ally

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sudCmrAsF4[/video]

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJGufkcEj0[/video]

shermer75
    Free Member

Fyi: Clinton lost. That happened in the election that was five months ago.

thejesmonddingo

Ninfan,jambalaya,chewkw,not a fact amongst them,all smokeand mirrors,and alt facts.

shermer75
    Free Member

Made up facts aside, it feels weird to go after someone who lost an election nearly half a year ago. In fact it’s been over four years since she was Secretary of State!

thejesmonddingo

It’s better than discussing the present ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

well they are certainly not going to start taking responsibility for the mess they are making so syria is still Obama fault, the health care the democrats fault etc. Anything to distract form their own failing

Whatever one wants to say about hilary being blackmailed by or colluding with the russians is not amongst the charges that can be levied and attacking her is just a distraction- its not even an imaginative troll and we are all better than this 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I agree it is weird that he has taken Steve Bannon off the NSC. Why would he do that? Is the Trumpster starting to give a shit??

No, but the McCain/Pence faction are starting the first of their pressure manoeuvres…

maxtorque

But emails!

Trump could shoot a child dead, in cold blood, on live telly and imbeciles like Nin would still say “but, Clinton lied” as if there were some sort of defence.

Perhaps we should try this ourselves?

Get caught speeding: “Ahh, yes your Honor, i was indeed doing 137mph down Clacton High street, but Hilary lied about her emails, your honor”

Not paid your Tax: “Dear HMRC, i indeed owe you £126,000, but if you remember correctly, 4 years ago Clinton said some stuff about someone, that might have not been entirely true”

Can’t be bothered to pick your kids up from school: “Sorry dear, i haven’t picked up the kids, so they have probably be abducted into Child Prostitution, but, i think you’ll find Hilary was a bit of a war monger when she was in Government 5 years ago”

Wow, it works brilliantly. I shall call it the “But Clinton did” defence!!!

ninfan
    Free Member

t feels weird to go after someone who lost an election nearly half a year ago

Yes, the performance of the former Democratic Party administration and their policies towards Russia as an ally bears absolutely no relevance to a Democratic Party representative criticising a republican administrations policies towards Russia and saying that they are not an ally

Lifer
    Free Member

But it is a useful deflection from the constant pig’s ear of the Trump White House.

shermer75
    Free Member

Yes, the performance of the former Democratic Party administration and their policies towards Russia as an ally bears absolutely no relevance to a Democratic Party representative criticising a republican administrations policies towards Russia and saying that they are not an ally

I’m not even sure of what point is trying to be made here lol 🙂

ninfan
    Free Member

But it is a useful deflection

But it was a Democrat who posted it, So you’re saying that the democrats are attacking Trump about Russia as a deflection from other things?

Hell, you might even be right: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/susan-rice-speaks-out-unmasking-accusations-i-leaked-nothing-nobody-n742486

kimbers

It’s the same with Trumps response to the Syria gas attack

Do nothing, just blame Obama…

shermer75
    Free Member

McCain/Pence faction are starting the first of their pressure manoeuvres

What’s this all about? Are Pence and McCain in cahoots? I know that McCain has been critical of Trump, never thought of Pence being that way though..

shermer75
    Free Member

Do nothing, just blame Obama

Yeah this was particularly lame.

Trump: “This is all Obama’s fault because he did nothing!”

Everyone else: “So what are you gonna do?”

Trump: *looks at floor and kicks an imaginary stone* “Ah, you know, nothing….”

Lifer
    Free Member

ninfan – Member
    But it is a useful deflection
    But it was a Democrat who posted it, So you’re saying that the democrats are attacking Trump about Russia as a deflection from other things

No, your jumping on the supposed hypocrisy of Hilary/Obama/the Democrats (does Ted Lieu speak for the administration?) is a useful deflection for you to ignore all the failings.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Another failure due to a mouth full of bullshit.

Is there no beginning to his talents?

And what great advert for the organising power of the capital markets. You know, the thing Chump is supposed to be so good at?

Fail. Yugely.

piemonster

Is there no beginning to his talents?

He’s actually very talented. Talented at garnering support from xenophobic bigots. Talented at selling lies. Talented at selling out the environment. The list goes on!

Pigface
    Free Member

Just seen a bit of Fox News interviewing some bloke about The Russia connection and the unmasking. Fox should come clean and just call itself the Trump propaganda channel.

kimbers

Tragedy or comedy, maybe farce ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39515098

kimbers

Well that escalated quickly.

Good, bad, foolish, the start of something bigger or just sending a message?

It’s certainly a reversal of position

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/syria-donald-trump-tweets-170407041106339.html

There’s nothing like a bit of war to distract from domestic failures

piemonster

Sorry what’s happened, there was this squirrel and I missed it!

Lifer
    Free Member

Alex Jones won’t be happy

False flag

ninfan
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

Do nothing, just blame Obama…

Humble pie for breakfast this morning is it Kimbers? No,of course not, it’s;

There’s nothing like a bit of war to distract from domestic failures[/Quote]

And there you see the utter hypocrisy of the left wrapped up in one

Viewing 40 posts - 8,721 through 8,760 (of 23,142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.