Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 23,174 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Waiting for the Trumpettes to come along and defend that one.
    This thread is about to become even more amusing. 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

I don’t know, I guess he might have explained it at the time or did you stop listening at that point?

You’d know the answer if you had actuaooy watched the coverage. Nope he made a quick remark to BBC after taking part in their Trump v Clinton “snap poll” at the Conservative Party Conference.

kimbers

wow he really is a horrible person

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

“Your girl’s hot as s—, in the purple,” says Bush, who’s now a co-host of NBC’s “Today” show.

“Whoa!” Trump says. “Whoa!”

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p—y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

aracer
    Free Member

You’ve only just realised?

chewkw
    Free Member

Wrong thread … opps.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

wow he really is a horrible person

Which, of course, isn’t illegal.

kimbers

even his VP is bailing on him

Suddenly, and without explanation, the pool was told Pence would be leaving directly after he finished dining, without looking at the signatures or shaking any more hands. The pool was instructed to return to the press bus and was not permitted to film Pence leaving the restaurant – thus stripping them of an opportunity to ask Pence for his reaction to the news.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Full scale operation to discredit him operation on now, “leak” above plus story from the Obama administration that hackers are targetting Hillary’s campaign with clear inference “Putin wants Trump to win”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Discredited? Hard when it all seems to be true though.
    Of course nobody has been trying to do that to the Clinton campaign have they.
    And thanks that’s the explanation

You’d know the answer if you had actuaooy watched the coverage. Nope he made a quick remark to BBC

Personally I don’t see a path to him winning at this point. He has 2 more goes to finish the race off at the debates and the town hall format of the next one will leave him horribly exposed to saying what he thinks.

kimbers

Full scale operation to discredit him operation on now, “

more like exposed as a very nasty person who brags about sexually assaulting women,
    funnily enough most people find that quite repellant, rather than just labeling it as some sort of malicious smear campaign?

aracer
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member
    kimbers

These allegations corroborate his alleged victims stories about him grabbing their crotches, He’d be in a sex offenders wing somewhere if he wasn’t so rich.

shermer75
    Free Member

So, it turns out that Trump is a bit rapey. Who would have thought!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37594918

martinhutch

Republican hierarchy seems to have decided that he’s done for now – the rats are disembarking at a frantic pace.

Debate should be fun on Sunday. I’m hoping for an actual Donald meltdown on stage as he finally realises the game is up.

shermer75
    Free Member

I’m hoping for an actual Donald meltdown on stage as he finally realises the game is up.

This would be amazing!

shermer75
    Free Member

Who is that guy wih a whole glass of coke in his mouth?

jambalaya
    Free Member

He has not surprisingly come out fighting, “Bill Clinton has said worse to me”, ” Hillary intimidated a woman Bill was having an afair with”

A leak of 10 year old recording a minth before the vote is a high risk strategy for the Democrats as Clinton is very weak on any moral stance.

This is going to go to the wire in November, less than a month to go now

wilburt
    Free Member

Bit scary he’s got this far tbh.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Indeed wilburt, I thought he wouldn’t get close to winning the nomination. Now it’s a two horse race between two terrible candidates

ninfan
    Free Member

Jesus, is that the worst they have managed to drum up? I’ve heard far worse at the local knitting circle, let alone the rugby bus.

phil40
    Free Member

I don’t think you are telling the truth on that one ninfan

GrahamS

It’s not really huge shock though is it?

The man owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA beauty pageant, he has appeared in a Playboy video, openly discussed which female Apprentice contestants he’d like to have sex with, is married to a former model 24 years younger than him, and even openly suggested he would like to have sex with his own daughter.

It’s pretty obvious this is not a man with enlightened views on sexuality and misogyny.

And many of his supporters love him for that!

It plays into the whole “straight talking” anti-liberal anti-PC thing.

I’m pretty sure the guy could grope a presenter on live TV and still get support. 😕

kimbers

Indeed wilburt, I thought he wouldn’t get close to winning the nomination. Now it’s a two horse race between two terrible candidates

There’s clear daylight between the 2 – a standard corrupt political player and a sociopathic misogynist and probable rapist,fraudster and tax evader , who’s reveling in stirring up racial and social divisions for a chance at power

mrlebowski
    Free Member

more like exposed as a very nasty person who brags about sexually assaulting women

This.

Quite frankly how anyone can spin/defend this into anything else is simply beyond me.

I can only assume that those who do share his (Trump) views.

Fing horrendous.

shermer75
    Free Member

It’s pretty obvious this is not a man with enlightened views on sexuality and misogyny.

A veryvalied point! However, this tme Trump has felt the need to issue a full and frank apology (his first and only!), which is a good indicator that what he has done is not acceptable.

Klunk
    Free Member

Who is that guy wih a whole glass of coke in his mouth?

Looks like Jerry Lewis.

I’m hoping for an actual Donald meltdown on stage as he finally realises the game is up.

He has “issues” when dealing with women, just needs Hilary to press the right buttons.

big_scot_nanny

I just continually wonder what he is going to have to do to really stop the lunatic, or even the quite sensible, american voters choosing him.

Wherever I go in the world and have conversations with Americans, there are rather a lot of normal, tax paying, hard working folks of all races who openly support him. I am stunned by this, but the Hilary distrust runs deep.

Most sensible democrats also admit that the are pretty sure he’s gonna win.

Stunning.

aracer
    Free Member

I think I may have already mentioned this, but friends with someone on FB who appears to be normal, quite nice and even fairly liberal (in a US sense) but apparently supports Trump because he’s a Christian and disagrees with Clinton on abortion. This despite the fact that as far as I can work out any difference in opinion on abortion will make no difference to policy or laws, and there appears to be a lot about Trump I’d expect him to dislike.

That’s what you’re dealing with in terms of the voters.

GrahamS

aracer: you should google some links on Trump’s abortion stance for them. It’s… err.. mixed!

He has at various points been Pro-Life, Pro-Choice and a couple of stops in between.

(So pretty much like all his “policies” then)

jimjam
    Free Member

aracer

That’s what you’re dealing with in terms of the voters.

There’s apparently some study (sorry, that’s as accurate as I can get) which suggests that undecided voters will fixate on an issue that they feel is most important to them and they’ll choose their political representatives based on the representatives stance on that one issue (regardless of whether they are at odds with the politician’s stance on other matters).

aracer
    Free Member

Not going there Graham – not somebody I really know that well and have never met in real life (yes I have some odd FB friends), so not discussing politics with him!

GrahamS
    Klunk
    Free Member

some strong stuff coming out of the states over the remarks

‘It’s over’

Avik Roy in Forbes, cites a number of the faux pas that have dogged Mr Trump over the past few weeks.

He says: “None of this was enough to prevent nearly all leading GOP [Republican] lawmakers from endorsing Trump as their nominee. But the latest tape just might. Why?

“Because few Republican lawmakers have Muslim relatives. Few Republican lawmakers are of Mexican heritage. Few Republican lawmakers have faced discrimination based on the colour of their skin. But all of them have white female relatives. And therefore, when Trump talks about grabbing white women by the genitals, they can directly relate.”

jambalaya
    Free Member

There’s clear daylight between the 2

Based upon opinion polls ? We know how accurate those have been recently. I won’t rest easily until the results are in, I very much fear there are many “shy” Trump supporters who when asked in polls say Clinton or undecided.

aracer
    Free Member

Based upon opinion polls ?

Why don’t you just read the rest of the post you’re quoting? No mention of polls or even chances of being elected, it’s a reply to your assertion that they’re both terrible.

shermer75
    Free Member

Oh hello- this normally means that they are about to quit lol!

Trump says he definitely will not quit

kimbers

Based upon opinion polls

Nope based on the fact that he’s a self professed abuser of women, to most people that would rule him out of the presidency, unless you have as little respect for women and/ or Hilary as much as he obviously does.
    Worryingly there seem to be plenty of Americans who do.
    Its a terrible thought that he could still win, – after all the outright lies and hate spread by Brexit, it still happened.
    I wonder if his chum Farage is still heading out to advise him how to get away with being a racist arsehole in the coming denate?

The Republicans are scrambling to distance themselves from him, their endorsements, said through clenched teeth anyway, are going to come back and haunt them and they know it.
    With any luck he’s done lasting damage to the GOP, even more so than Palin!

shermer75
    Free Member

even more so than Palin!

Palin! Things have gotten so crazy I almost feel nostalgic for Palin lol

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

How are the fanboys dealing with this then?

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 23,174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.