Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Donald Trump gets lesson in ironing
  • ahwiles
    Free Member

have we done this yet?

linky

Donald Trump is worried that an offshore wind farm will spoil the view from his golf course (which he built on a SSSi).

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

We have, but I’m not sure anyone will object to another opportunity to recognise Trump for the magnificent bell end that he is.

kayak23

Will someone please explain what the deal is with his hair….I just don’t understand it.

His Wife seems nice…
    I wonder what first attracted her to the multi-billionaire..

zokes
    Free Member

I think the Scots should arrange for a CPO on the golf course as a site of national importance for energy production

Harry_the_Spider

So he bought the view too. Does he get a tax refund if it is foggy?

I’d like to see one of these parked 1500m off his shore line.

Will his missus have to give her false hooters back when she eventually leaves him?

Junkyard
    Free Member

please explain what the deal is with his hair

It is a comb over because he has no taste or inner confidence and he is arrogant beyond words

I built something that is spectacular – even my enemies say the most spectacular – and really good.”

When asked by the committee to provide statistical evidence that wind farms were killing tourism, Mr Trump replied: “I am the evidence

Donald your haircut makes you look like a dick
    HTH

fasthaggis

Aberdeen University backs wrong horse

Will someone please explain what the deal is with his hair….I just don’t understand it.

He copied Gregor Fisher ,to try and impress the Scots 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

A few guid Scots words suit him I’ll start with …………….

Fud and bawbag

coffeeking
    Free Member

Only in america can someone like him become a billionaire. Anywhere else would have spotted him coming a mile off and told him to walk the plank. It’s about time someone said no to him, purely out of principle.

benz
    Free Member

Now what was that…

Good guy.
    Good guy.
    W*nk.

If he benefited from the revenue then I’m sure he’d be perfectly happy to have Ninian Central on any property too – including that not owned by him.

However he has given us lucky folks his personal legacy of one of the best golf courses on the planet….praise he!

swavis

He is a bell-end of the highest order. I can’t help but swear when I see his smug face and ridiculous syrup on the box.
    He’s seems nothing more than an arrogant bully to me.

rickmeister

I hope Alex Salmond is up to the job of telling Trump to **** off……. Maybe Trump won the battle, lets hope Alex wins the war. Could be a double win, Scotland gets the revenue from the theme park knitwear reserve golf course, the windfarm stays, Donald sells up and **** off home.

FIN du Cloche indeed… or Captain Combover..

fasthaggis

Just saw this photo today.
    Great work by the balloon man 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

Did you notice the article was written by Boris Yeltsin?

fasthaggis

🙂

sas
    Free Member

Just as I reached that balloon picture an inane jingle came on Radio 1: “The hair goes up, the hair goes down, the hair goes up, the hair goes down” 😀

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

excellent sas unfortunately i was at the top of the page at that point..

woody2000

Here he is, giving his reply to Mr Salmond

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Donald Trump gets lesson in ironing’ is closed to new replies.