Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Doh! – ordered something from 'fastpartsforbikes' off ebay :-(
  • steel4real
    Free Member

Damn it – if only i had remebered all those Dave Hinde threads !

Got the full effect of my blunder.

Guess what ordered an item 04th March – has it turned up, has it fiddle.
    Made enquiry after 5 days about whether it had been shipped as it wasn’t notified, oh yes a little delay but it went yesterday.
    From the loveable ‘James’.
    After 10 days, still not turned up (and this from an outfit that uses first class post apparently).
    Enquire and the now rather more curt James questions my experience of ‘first class post’.
    Oh and what’s this, a few hours later you have just advised shipment of the item !!??
    Best not hold my breath for delivery – I suspect a good old prolonged ebay dispute is more likely in a weeks time.

For once I feel a right idiot for not following STW’s collective wisdom.

We have all been warned.

iain1775
    Free Member

Go back on and order some Bombers from them, then tell them where to stick said Bombers

Rickos
    Free Member

Their eBay name is a complete joke!

wellhung
    Free Member

Sorry to hear your wows

I’ve ordered from him and he was excellent prompt delivery and everthing, wheels if you need to know and they’re still going strong.

therag
    Free Member

I was told my new wheels were posted Saturday, but nothing received yet!
    Rang today & yesterday to be told we are short staffed and I’ll get back to you but again nothing!
    I wouldn’t mind waiting an extra week or two if I was told when ordering.

nick1962
    Free Member

Their eBay name is a complete joke!

As opposed to the STW user names
    wellhung, the rag,steel4real 🙂
    My wheels from them are fine and arrived no probs.hope yours do to(eventually)!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Doh! – ordered something from 'fastpartsforbikes' off ebay :-(’ is closed to new replies.