Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Does anyone know Mboy?
  • Northwind

I’ve been trying to contact him by email and on here but no response. He sold me a frame which I paid for over a month ago but it’s never arrived and he’s ignoring all contact- he’s even posted in threads I’ve posted in as if there’s nothing going on. Does anyone have a phone number for him or can give him a poke to contact me? Maybe it’s all just some misunderstanding, I’d like to think the best here…

RealMan
    Free Member

Northwind

Not totally helpful, that 😆

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Maybe the ‘M’ stands for missing? 😉

Xylene
    Free Member

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh when was there last a witch hunt. Must have been months ago for a proper dig the dirt up and find out things about people.

Excellent stuff.

uplink
    Free Member

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh when was there last a witch hunt. Must have been months ago for a proper dig the dirt up and find out things about people

Just last week we had a proper Sam Spade investigation – name, address, mother’s maiden name – the whole shebang

He was duly found guilty, sentenced and is currently awaiting [strike]execution[/strike] a chat/visit with the buyer

Bregante

He was active just last night here

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/maverick-ml8-pics-please

perhaps try to get him on there/ start mithering him whenever he “pops up”

Woody
    Free Member

Exactly the same thing happened to me last year and he was eventually contacted by another STW’er on my behalf, although in my case he wasn’t posting on here at the time.

You don’t have to worry about whatever you have bought as he turned out to be a decent guy IME and it was sorted quickly and was due to him moving house etc.

I’m just amazed it has happened again !

jedi

i’ll see if i got marks number still.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Sounds like a case for ton & fist pie 😎

doof_doof
    Free Member

Put up a a post about how effing hideous Mavericks are and he wil come.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I’ve just dropped him a text to tell him to get in touch with you.

Northwind

Nice one, thanks very much folks!

“fist pie”- I think I’ve seen that dvd 😯

mboy
    Free Member

Apologies, spoken this afternoon with Northwind, couple of things got out of hand my end (work, illness, lost the plot a little!), but his frame shall be with him by tomorrow afternoon…

Northwind

…and yes it is here, and it is lovely. Problem solved.(and worth mentioning that the postage was bumped up to 24 hour delivery for speedier resolution).

So thanks to everyone and to mboy! I was feeling a bit weird having only one Cotic in the garage.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know Mboy?’ is closed to new replies.