Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Does anyone know MARIN No 8 (Gareth)?
  • singlesteed
    Free Member

Just trying to get a yes or no reply from having advertised something on the classifieds here.
    A little bit more of a pro active approach on his behalf needed if he actually wants it or a simple no thankyou would suffice.

I’ve encountered a few timewasters already on here which is a nuisance.
    Also whilst appreciating some lead busy careers and travel a lot too.

Anyway if anyone knows of him as I can see he has been on here today, let him know he should respond to my email(s).

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

You appear to be a bit of a time waster since you can’t even be bothered posting pictures on your for sale adverts!

singlesteed
    Free Member

Well they always say there’s one!

If you care to look on previous ads, there are pics.

Cheers for your pathetic input.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m sure with your lovely attitude you will have no problem selling you snapping prone intense. Did you manage to buy a straight frame from Intense? Amazing if you did.
    Good luck.

iolo
    Free Member
    theocb
    Free Member

I think you have to assume if he hasn’t got back to you he isn’t really interested. Don’t sweat the small stuff. If everyone started a thread because someone didn’t get back to them this side of the forum would get a tiny bit cluttered 8)

Ignore the forum dwellers, they usually have serious issues and use this place for therapy (which is fine just a bit off putting to those not in the know :0)

Merlinman

We don’t tolerate ‘paging’ posts – so I’m closing this now.

You’ve been given some sound advice here, which we’re sure you’ll take on board in future?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know MARIN No 8 (Gareth)?’ is closed to new replies.