Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Does anybody have the MTB Batteries Lumen800?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

My Joystick needs to be retired as it is quite dim and the battery is knackered. I like the look of the Lumen800 but would like to mount it in the joystick helmet mount. Has anybody tried this?

Alternatively could you let me know the diameter of the light so I can measure things up to see if it will fit in.

Thanks

smudge
    Free Member

Hi,

The light is approx 46 long, the first 14mm were the optic is housed is 27mm round, the remaining length is 25mm but not totally round (only top and bottom)

I have found if you’re helmet has a centre vent the light fits snug in the recess of the vent and then the battery only being a 2 cell fits onto the back of the helmet out of the way.

any other questions please let me know,

thanks

smudge

Kryton57

Smudge I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but your FB suggests a “special offer” but prices on the website are the same as before.

I wanted to buy one last month but my MOT bill got in the way (we’ve emailed each other my user name here is indicative), so if there is an offer please could you enlighten us as I’d like to grab one while I can if thats the case.

Cheers.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thanks Smudge. My normal night riding/cold weather helmet is an urge so the joystick mount works really well, as would putting the battery on the back. Rotating the light 90 degrees could work well.

What are your opening hours? I only live in Four Oaks so I could pop in on my way home from work one day to give it a try.

smudge
    Free Member

Kryton57, The special offer I think you are reffering too are for a combo of both the Lumenator and also the Lumen800 as a package. bars and helmet combo? I have only just got in and havent had chance to post updates as yet, Plus there will be discounts on the Lumen800 for owners off the V1,V1 & Lumenator.

I_Ache, I pass through Four Oaks everyday, met a customer earlier this evening there actually. Send me a PM through mtbbatteries on FB if you can or email me through the website. I can possibly meet up tomorrow about 6ish so you can see it first hand and also try the Exposure mount for it. – Bring your Urge helmet too.

benp1

Nice looking light!

I_Ache
    Free Member

I can’t make it tomorrow I’m afraid. I will mail you about sometime next week.

smudge
    Free Member

No worries, just an email the day before should be ok as I pass through pretty much everyday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody have the MTB Batteries Lumen800?’ is closed to new replies.