Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Does any man on here NOT have a colossal head?
  • SaxonRider

Whenever head size comes up on here – mostly in relation to helmets – people will comment on how big their head is.

“Planet-sized” is how jam bo just recently described his.

Coincidentally, I have a hat that relates to work I do that was shipped in a size too small for me. But when I made enquires among my colleagues as to whom it might fit instead, there was absolutely no one. And it’s not even that much too small.

I know that my head is big enough that large helmets almost never fit, but I can’t help wondering:

What man actually has a small head? 😐

whitestone
    Free Member

David Byrne?

nedrapier

Me. Wife stretches my hats, so she’s not allowed to borrow them any more. And I lose hers, so I’m not allowed to borrow hers.

SaxonRider

Jeez. Tell me he looks like that because he’s wearing 1980s shoulder pads.

samunkim
    Free Member

Not me.. Huge head here

Regularly crop a few inches out of my forehead in wedding photos

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not me..
    I’m normal me..

beej

I can fit into my mates 3 year old’s bike helmet.

Still, for a 3 year old he has a massive head.

lunge

Me, all my helmets are either a small or a medium, none large and the mediums always have to be cranked down.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have an old motorcycle helmet that I kept. It is an Arai Luca Cadalora replica from his Yamaha days.
    I used this helmet through my 20’s and into my early 30’s. It was always snug as it was a ‘race helmet’.

I’m 46 now, a couple of stone heavier but my head has grown to the point that I try and put this lid on and I look like Paloma faith with her fascinator.

I know we tend to get a bit bigger as we spread out with age but did not expect my head to grow quite as much as it has.

MSP

Earlier today I was looking for a waterproof cap to go under a helmet, or just wear when commuting. Now I have decided to make it my life’s mission to kill/maim/slaughter every **** moronic designer and manufacturer involved in the production of “one size fits all” headwear. NO IT DOES NOT YOU PIN HEADED ****TARDS!!!

milky1980
    Free Member

S or XS helmets for me 😀

Means I can pick up the odd bargain as everyone else seems to have M or L sized heads 8)

As a glasses wearer it also means I can occasionally get away with a posh pair out of the kiddies range, which are cheaper 8)

My small head is in proportion with the rest of my body so it’s a win-win as far as I’m concerned.

jamj1974

I have a medium sized head. My nephew aged 12 wears the same size helmet as I and has done for about 5 years… He’s like the Mekon.

blitz

Small helmet size here too. As above, it’s great. Usually end up with 70% off helmets in clearance as they only get left with small sizes. Had some proper bargains.

whitestone
    Free Member

@saxonrider – have you seen the film? The suit starts off “normal” sized and as the concert progresses it gets bigger and bigger.

jam-bo

Not me…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Mine’s mahoosive.

Large Giro Feature looks like the aforementioned fascinator, it’s not tight, it doesn’t even go over my head!

I don’t even bother hat shopping as I’ve not had one that fit since I was in primary school.

I have my own hard hat in the car as it’s bodged to fit, no site ever has one big enough.

miketually
    Free Member

My head’s big enough to need to buy XL helmets, and I always tear paper crowns at Christmas. I have big hands and feet too.

I have a hat that relates to work

I think we need a photograph. Is it particularly shiny?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im 6’5″ but wear a S Giro helmet. Work that one out? I can’t. 😐

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I think mine’s pretty regular but then I’m not one of those stupidly overgrown people. I’m the perfect height of 5’7 7/12″

My only ‘colossal’ measurement is the width of my feet! I’m like donald Duck except I need to find shoes that fit!

Scapegoat

I met a guy once. He was extremely well built, looked like a bodybuilder but his head was tiny. I asked how this came about and he told me that he was a lifeguard and had rescued a mermaid from an entangled fishing net, she was so grateful she said he could have anything he wanted. He asked for sex, but she pointed red out that being a fish below the waist meant she wasn’t equipped for intercourse.

“Fair enough” he said “how about a little head?”

pistonbroke
    Free Member

I once spent a couple of hours at the motorcycle show at the NEC shuttling between various stalls looking for the best deal on an Arai helmet I’d been lusting after for years. When I’d finally beaten down the price, it came to getting the right size, the guy told me that the next size up from the one that fitted was the box.

Stoner
    Free Member

60cm according to the tape measure here.

No idea if thats S, M or L but I know that my brother has a head the size of a Fiat 500 (new one) thanks to some encephawotist he had as a baby.

user-removed
    Free Member

Small head here – find it hard to find hats and helmets. Still though, has its benefits – during my unsuccessful sparring career it was harder to hit 😀

prawny

I generally need an S in helmets, or ideally S/M like my old MET. I bought a medium Feature when they were fairly new out, and I couldnt do it up tight enough to stop it wobbling about.

TBF a small feels a bit too small, but when I crashed it took a whack and stayed on so I bought another.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I think we need a photograph. Is it particularly shiny?

Yep.

Saxons take head protection very seriously. Especially when riding.

footflaps

but I know that my brother has a head the size of a Fiat 500 (new one) thanks to some encephawotist he had as a baby.

Is that caused by your mother eating too many Wotsits during pregnancy?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Nope, very few helmets will go near me. My Wife cant fit into any female specific lids either – Liv thankfully make an l/XL Ladies helmet.

Daughter is in Helmets designed for 5/8 year olds – she’s 3 and our eldest who’s 11 can wear his Mum’s helmet in a pinch, we we let it out a bit.

It’s crap – my helmets make me look like this guy:

The only time it’s good is when I need a new FF which I’ll barely wear, I can sometimes find the “we’ll never sell this thing” XXL in the bargain bin for £25.

njee20
    Free Member

I met a guy once

That’s weird, me too. Wonder if it was the same one.

I have a tiny head. Small in all brands, which is usually the same as “Youth”. I did buy a Giro Flume kids helmet once for funsies, it had fire on it and everything.

teasel
    Free Member

Pin head, here.

Aero, innit. Smaller target, too…

fasthaggis

Coincidentally, I have a hat that relates to work I do that was shipped in a size too small for me.

Perchy,I think this is the only one that is time machine compatible

perchypanther
    Free Member

😆

perchypanther
    Free Member

😆 ….still funny

slowoldman

Mine is quite tiny – 55.

kayak23

Rockin a 58cm here.

[video]http://youtu.be/6BBfybCPkjA[/video]

jonnyboi

To be fair, I have a very high opinion of myself.

I also have a head like a melon. Sorry OP

larrydavid
    Free Member

55 which is a small medium. 5 10 and a half

No bargains for me

CraigW
    Free Member

I think my head is fairly average sized, but I have quite a lot of hair. So most “one size fits all” caps don’t really fit. Only cycling caps that fit properly are Walz.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Is it a Brosnan.

Or a Herbert.

drewd

I’ve also got a small head. Thankfully, at only 5’5 with a slim figure it’s in proportion to the rest of me.

My roadie lid is white, and does make me look like a mushroom!

molgrips
    Free Member

60cm

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Does any man on here NOT have a colossal head?’ is closed to new replies.