Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Do you wear pyjamas?
  • Hohum
    Free Member

Normally just wear a t-shirt in bed unless I am ill and then I have to wear some other bits of clothing.

emsz
    Free Member

depends. 😳

vest and PJs mostly, but have been known to wear a jumper.

pingu66
    Free Member

Last time I wore anything in bed was in a hotel in Holland, it was minus something in my room so I put my beanie and socks on and found a new hotel for the remainder of my trip.

Whats with the “ya”, is that because you wear pyjamas?

chewkw
    Free Member

emsz – Member

depends.

vest and PJs mostly, but have been known to wear a jumper.

Tried jumper before but wool is rather itchy on the skin … 😆

pingu66 – Member

Whats with the “ya”, is that because you wear pyjamas?

“ya” = “yes”.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Yes. I get nice and snuggly in pyjama bottoms & old band t-shirt. It was The Revolting Cocks last night.

Insert your joke here.

mightymule
    Free Member

For the record, I am currently looking particularly resplendent in my suave and sophisticated Winnie-the-Pooh “Lounge Pants”

chewkw
    Free Member

mightymule – Member

For the record, I am currently looking particularly resplendent in my suave and sophisticated Winnie-the-Pooh “Lounge Pants”

LOL! As long as it’s warm and the material last a while. My “lounge pants” get worn out by sitting on the chair. i.e. thinning at backside of the pants.

mightymule
    Free Member

My point is that clothing for adults that has Winnie-the-Pooh pictures on definitely doesn’t count as “lounge pants”. Pyjamas is the only suitable description 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

I only put pyjamas on when I need to pop down to Tesco.

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL at the pyjama deniers. They RULE, FATC. I own many pairs, my favourites were custom sewn.

I’m so glad I’ve got a decent emough sense of self not to have to pretend to others that they aren’t cool.

Although chewkw, as with the Clarks shoes debacle, is even worse than you lot.

Rule 62(iii)a: Ron Hills are not to be worn, purchased, or commented upon favourably under any circumstances.

scotroutes

I’ve seen Al in his pyjamas. I didn’t see the door in them though.

thegreatape
    Free Member

No. It’s the only chance one’s balls get to enjoy some fresh air.

singletrackbiker
    Free Member

Another vote for nowt – much more comfortable.

roper
    Free Member

I go to bed in full combat gear. you never know when they are going to come for you. Protect and destroy.

chewkw
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

Rule 62(iii)a: Ron Hills are not to be worn, purchased, or commented upon favourably under any circumstances.

😯 ❓

What do you mean? Really.

I am only wearing them to bed … 😆 Not for running. I don’t like running. I can play football for 2 to 3 hours or cycle around but not running that will bore me stiff.

Also no more Clarks shoes for me as I am going metro to attract the opposite sex to warm my bed up. Yes, you lot the haters of Clarks shoes you. Now I have Timberland and Keen shoes.

sausagefingers
    Free Member

just to clarify – lounge pants for the lounge only
    nowt in bed – the undercarriage gets too moist otherwise

footflaps

Hang on a minute – you lot wearing nothing at all are not getting up in the middle of the night an wandering around like that are you???

Yep. OH does have a go at me for doing this when the MIL is staying, but no incidents yet…..

timidwheeler

just to clarify – lounge pants for the lounge onlynowt in bed – the undercarriage gets too moist otherwise

Too much info.

samuri
    Free Member

Boxers only. I’ll wear a T-shirt if it’s really cold.

Interesting mention about an open window up there. I don’t sleep very well if no window is open. I have to feel fresh air moving around the bedroom normally, even in the middle of winter.

thejesmonddingo

just to clarify – lounge pants for the lounge onlynowt in bed – the undercarriage gets too moist otherwise

Is your undercarriage leaking or something?

brakes
    Free Member

just my duds – and only because I have to feed the kid at 3/4am most nights. feeding a child doesn’t feel right in the bufty.

if it’s really really cold, I’ve been known to wear a hoody in bed with the hood up. we have a pretty thin duvet.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Windproof base layer, tracksters, and hi viz gloves.

Unless it’s cold in which case I might add another layer.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

No to PJ’s, but I wear boxers and a t shirt. And on extremely cold nights I may wear a hoody to keep me warmer. Only sleep naked if there has been some sexy time.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No, and some explanation about being warm.

Like sleeping bags and down jackets a duvet will retain heat – same as a thermos flask – there is not a switch for hot or cold. So putting more clothes on doesn’t help if you are not generating heat. Stick a hot water bottle in there to kick the process off or do some vigorous exercise before getting into bed.

As for wandering round whats wrong with it?

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

try flannel duvet cover and sheets in winter instead of cotten 😉

Cletus

When single I used to sleep nekkid.

Now with kids about I wear pyjamas – prefer the t-shirt material type with shorts for 8 months of the year and longs for Winter.

I did try some traditional cotton type PJs but could not get on with them as they do not stretch and so are uncomfortable – the open fly also can be a bit hazardous whilst out of bed.

tomhoward

November-March, yes. The season just gone were a pair of Homer Simpson ones. They were ace.

Rest of year, boxers.

If a ladyfriend is present, the above is void.

freddyg
    Free Member

Nope. Nuddy here. All year round. I can’t stand feeling over hot in bed.

As for getting up in the night; it’s my house, why shouldn’t I wander in the buff?

MrsG’s used to it but now the babygs are 5 and 7 years old, I grab a towel if they’re up an about too. No need to subject them to the horrors of seeing their Dad nekkid.

molgrips
    Free Member

No pajamas here. Sometimes I put on a pair of bottoms when I need to get out and do something and I can’t be bothered to find clothes, or I can’t find any.

Sleeping and wandering around the house at night are both done au naturel. I don’t get cold, but if I did I’d use a thicker duvet. I still sleep naked if I’m in a tent in cold weather.

So putting more clothes on doesn’t help if you are not generating heat.

You’re always generating heat unless you’re dead.

spacemonkey

I sleep nekkid in a caravan – through winter.

Is that when you’re tarmacking drives and laying dodgy patios? 🙂

ir_bandito
    Free Member

loose boxers (tight ones get a bit sweaty), and an old t-shirt if it gets cold.
    Biggest problem I have is getting a properly comfy t-shirt. Can’t be too loose, too clingy, too thick and has to have the right shape collar.

Used to sleep nekkid, but having kids (and an aging bladder) means I’m often up a few times in the night and as we rarely shut the curtains and the house is overlooked I don’t want to give the neighbours a free show 🙂

Edit – not bothered about the kids seeing my nekkid, they’re used to that.

miketually
    Free Member

the babygs are 5 and 7 years old, I grab a towel if they’re up an about too. No need to subject them to the horrors of seeing their Dad nekkid.

We have one bathroom for the four of us, so my kids are often subjected to this.

binners

Got to be silk…

Hellooooooooooooo boys laydeeeeeez

TiRed

Nothing but Dorma. Under a 3.5 TOG duvet. Heating set on 12C.

birky
    Free Member

T-shirt and boxers.
    The house is usually pretty cold during the night (<10c) in winter. Def getting a higher tog duvet for next winter.

messiah
    Free Member

TLD… be rad even while you sleep.

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Man up and wear nothing, even in winter. I have not worn any night wear for over 10 years. Ana I am still alive.

samuri
    Free Member

You’re always generating heat unless you’re dead.

And to be fair, once the being dead situation is well underway, you start generating heat again.

ska-49
    Free Member

I only wear a pair of shorts as the GF has OCD.
    I wear a little more at the GFs family home after getting caught out starkers at 5 am by her builder step dad. I was under strict orders not to shut the bathroom door when everyone was asleep as it was very squeaky. His door opens directly in front of it. Our chats have never been the same…

GrahamS

Pyjamas?? Pfffftt.

Male Lingerie is where it’s at.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Do you wear pyjamas?’ is closed to new replies.