Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Do you prescribe an MTB magazine?
  • strample
    Free Member

Hi people, I’m looking for someone who prescribes an MTB magazine (Singletrack, MBR, What Mountain Bike…) and would be willing to send out their old and read copies abroad. I’d pay for postage + a small fee for the mag. My husband and I moved abroad to do MTB holidays and he can’t get any english mags over here. Please, please, I’m trying to organize this for his birthday. Thanks in advance for any offers 😆

brakes
    Free Member

prescribe? are they free on the NHS for kids?

poly
    Free Member

Most magazines including Singletrack offer international/overseas subscriptions:

For international (non UK) Gift Subscriptions contact subs@singletrackworld.com or +44 1706 814397.

Northwind

brakes – Member

prescribe? are they free on the NHS for kids?

For everyone if you live in Scotland.

Dark-Side

Happy to send back issues of MBR

patriotpro
    Free Member

For everyone if you live in Scotland.

or Wales

Cougar

Any use to you?

Join Us

I’m not sure what the policy / pricing is on overseas shipping, but there’s always the digital option.

rogermoore

Bang that corporate drum Cougar. We’ll make a salesman of you yet. 😛
    RM.

hmanchester
    Free Member

I’m not qualified I’m afraid.

I’d recommend you get in touch with one of these reputable people:

Dr Fox
    Dr Gillian McKeith
    Dr Nick Riviera

DezB
    Free Member

Slightly disturbed by the (hysterical?) 😆 at the end of the post…

strample
    Free Member

Brakes – ok, smartass, I’m not English but it did make you look at my post! :mrgreen: of course I meant subscribe! Us Czechs usually don’t start drinking until 4pm, today is an exception! 😯

strample
    Free Member

And to DezB – the smiley selection is very poor, just like the weather over here at the moment, so trying to stay cheerful 🙄

strample
    Free Member

And thanks to everyone else for your suggestions! Dark Side, I’ll be in touch via email!

brakes
    Free Member

sorry, couldn’t resist.
    I’ve got loads of old mags. not sure how much they’d be to post though.
    if you don’t think they’d be too much, I’d post a few over (got Singletrack and Dirt – some unread…).
    let me know an address.

bigG
    Free Member

I’ve got shed loads of copies of a certain mountain bike magazine with a very popular forum that my wife would love me to dispose of. If that means bunging them in the post regularly then I’m sure she’d be happy.

Feel free to email me and if it works out to be simple then I’m sure we can work something out.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Hi people, I’m looking for someone who prescribes an MTB magazine

Yep, a copy of MBUK to be applied topically to the rectal area each day.

freddyg
    Free Member

I’ve got a load of MBR mags too – about 3 years worth. They are all pristine but date from 2003 to 2006 (I think) so the articles regarding kit will all be dated; nice if you’re thinking of going nouveau-retro 😉

strample
    Free Member

Thanks guys, you’re a nice bunch (if I ignore the cheeky comments!). I’ve looked into subscribing and having it sent here every month, but it’s just too expensive. So if you’re happy to send me your read issues, I’d be more than gratefull. I’ll be in touch with my address 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Do you prescribe an MTB magazine?’ is closed to new replies.