Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Disappointed
  • igrf
    Free Member

Here I am up at dawns crack going to work here in der fatherland and seeking a bit of homely solace in a familiar web page, and what pops up?

All the ads are im deutsche!

I’m wondering if STW towers are aware they’re advertising ‘Hooker Hof’ and ‘Sexyland’ and ‘Liebe seine Phantasie’

I shudder to think what the PC lycra lynch mob would have to say.. 😆

Regretably poor internet will prevent me following the development of this revelation 😕

Pook

doesn’t Google provide ads based on your browsing history?

bruneep

Browsing history?

kayak23

Yeah it does. I’ve got British Telecom and Chainsaws….

igrf
    Free Member

Well I can assure all, bondage isn’t one of my regular browsing habits..

oldnpastit

Been buying spoke nipples recently?

BillyBull
    Free Member

Do you have a partner? Check her draw for 50 shades of grey 🙂

igrf
    Free Member

🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m getting training (bike) companies and Virtual Office receptionist and The Jerusalem Marathon >>>>

slowoldgit
    Free Member

I get ads for lycra and 20-something chinese women here. I must try googling ‘perverted filth’ someday…

And frankly all the flashing and flickering makes me move on.

I_Ache
    Free Member

bondage isn’t one of my regular browsing habits

I shouldn’t think it needs to be regular for google to know about it.

I get BMW and M&S.

DezB
    Free Member
    bigyinn
    Free Member

Actually no, im not going to post what I just thought. I’d rather not get a banning for the likes of you igrf.

Sandwich

bigyinn +1

ThePinkster

I get German ads on the BBC pages using my work laptop because our new servers are based there rather than good ol’ blighty.

It’s weird enough seeing adverts on BBC pages, but in German as well is just OTT, especially as I’m sitting in the UK. 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Just VPN your way back to the UK, and watch some iPlayer whilst you’re here.

At work, Google gives me “It looks like you’ve changed your location, would you like to use google.com?”

Well, thanks for reminding me I’m not on holiday you insensitive bastards.

Squidlord
    Free Member

I was getting an ad offering to “protect your breasts” this morning. Do you think they can see my moobs?

MrOvershoot

Our work servers are in the Netherlands, if I don’t log in to my P account I get some slightly NSFW pictures??

soundninjauk

I get tshirt adverts, that are lovely to see at home but a little NSFW. Go go gadget Premier.

igrf
    Free Member

I don’t turn the ads of a)cos I like them I’m kinda weird that way and b) I never realised what being tied up and thrashed by a naked fraulein was like until now, complete value for money from premier sub.

And now I’ve fully experienced the whole Gay Boys in Bondage thing, I’m totally ready for my first road bike.

And I can thank STW for the final life experience fulfilment

And all this for two quid a month – bonus

PS Helga says Hi.

bokonon
    Free Member

I get endless adverts for sheds.

igrf
    Free Member

ahem, I’m back now, I’d had a few when I posted that last one, apologies to the bondage folk it’s fine, each to his/her own. I just found it so hilarious, this place being so pc about what gets posted, honestly if I posted the pics that were on those German Ads I’d get a ban or at the very least an ‘inappropriate’ warning like the one when I posted a shot of a nice multiple road bike crash..

Anyway glad to see I’m back being told to ask Frank.. That must be my hetracil dependency, drug browsing does that then..:lol:

Cougar

If you’re getting tied up and beaten after paying for a premier sub, you’re doing it wrong and I’d seek a refund if I were you.

Edukator
    Free Member

# wonders if typing gefesselt, gefoltert und gefickt on the page will allow everyone to see the adverts in question#

Edit: nope, there’s still CRC, Andorre, morphesuit and TD direct investing.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Disappointed’ is closed to new replies.