Home Forums Bike Forum Dirt Factory Manchester – anyone know anything?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Dirt Factory Manchester – anyone know anything?
  • ossify

Following on from this: https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dirt-factory-what-happened/

Any investors have details on what’s going on? I’m not an investor but get their regular email, which every year or so seems to say “we have something in the works, hope to open in a few months” and then that comes to nothing.

I only went once to the pop-up site they used to have and can’t wait for the full thing!

Going on a coaching session with them soon learning to jump a bit better so I’ll ask, but not sure if the coaches are them directly or not.

Northwind

I put in a little bit and tbh I’m pretty happy with that even though they’ve not delivered, it was never a sure thing. Like I said in that old thread it feels like they’ve arrived at a pretty good place for them, without ever actually doing what they said. I think there’s a bit of chicken and egg, at this point it’s been so long that they really had no choice but to make things sustainable, either that or just stop. But at the same time it seems like now they’ve ended up in a place where things are pretty sustainable and happy without ever actually having to deliver, and that’s got to be pretty demotivating- why push on to your original end goal if you’re already in a gooo place?

I don’t think it’ll ever actually happen now. But I’m cool with that, the question really for me is if it could have, if it was genuine and I reckon it could and it was and it’s just not worked out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.