Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Dialled Bikes Alpine – Photies of the new colours
  • Vortexracing

Kwaker green

Blood Red (I think thats what Mike called it)

and to add what Mike said in the other thread:-

To cut a deluge of questions about EBB/Rohloff'd/Alfine'd Alpines off at the pass – Ash's frame is a one off and it won't be going into production (but the colour will!).

coogan
    Free Member

Green is ace.

forge197
    Free Member

love both those colours might need to respray my Alpine 🙂

nodrog2
    Free Member

The green looks very nice in the flesh. Saw one of the trail addiction guides riding a single speed one in Les Arcs last week. Might have even been that very bike.

speaker2animals

That actually looks nicer than "true" Kawasaki green. Nice.

Vortexracing

I think Mike said the green is 'deeper' than in the photo

metalheart
    Free Member

Oo, I'm liking both them colours…

From memory (as it was only in my possession for a day or two) the green looks brighter in the flesh.

The red is a translucent colour so you can sort of see the steel under the paint.

jimmy

oooooooooh very nice

david_r
    Free Member

That green looks fantastic. Will the PA's be getting the same colour scheme?

Jamie
    Free Member

Loving the green. Dammit. I knew i should have waited for a year! 😉

epicsteve
    Free Member

Krapasaki green looks better on a bicycle than it does on a motorbike…

David, I'm not sure what colour the next batch of PAs will be as they're several months away. The pearlescent orange colour seems to be ever popular, so probably that and one other (tbc).

theflatboy
    Free Member

that bmx looks well nice – nice length for me… wonder if there's space in our flat for another bike? 🙂

MrAgreeable

Very nice. Are those cranks on the BMX custom-painted Shimano DXRs?

theflatboy
    Free Member

edit – i'll ask elsewhere…

acjim
    Free Member

most of the bmx riders around my way don't run brakes at all, let alone discs!

Mr Ag – yes, they are custom powdered DXRs. It belongs to the current British Champ in Masters, Jason Jessop (he likes a pimped out bike!).

Flabtoy – Not much need for discs in BMX racing as a v-brake is adequate and lighter. Most racers only use their brake to slow down after the finish line.

Jamie
    Free Member

mike-at-dialledbikes:

David, I'm not sure what colour the next batch of PAs will be as they're several months away. The pearlescent orange colour seems to be ever popular, so probably that and one other (tbc).

Do one in the same green as the Alpine Mike. You know it makes sense.

theflatboy
    Free Member

thanks guys for answering my question even after i thought i'd taken it off! makes sense, i guess.

That's cos we started replying before you deleted it, flabtoy 😉

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes Alpine – Photies of the new colours’ is closed to new replies.