Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dialled bike
  • lee93
    Free Member

Thinking of building a Hardtail like the look of the mk2 alpine but was wanting to use the old forks off my full sus bike which are 120mm any one using 120s or are they ment for 140 plus? Would like to go for the alpine but if not looks like the prince Albert

stevepitch
    Free Member

Works with 120 – 160

http://www.dialledbikes.com/products/mtb/alpine.php

I’m running 150 on mine will prob reduce them to 140 at some point, great bike does everything I want and more

kayak23

Don’t know about the Alpine but the PA is a fantastic frame. Over the moon with mine, 140mm Pikes incidentally.

lee93
    Free Member

I was going to get a ragley but my local trail shop have stopped selling them but won’t tell me why!
    Now there selling dialled frames really like the look of them just looking for a do it all hardtail for trail centres would like to run 1×10 with a short stem and wide bars I’m going to hire a p.a for the day see what I think what size are you’s running I’m about 5ft 7 thinking the 15inch would be better!

Spaceman
    Free Member

About every 2nd post I have on here is extolling the merits of the Prince Albert.

But a PA would be great with 120mm forks 🙂 , alpine might be a bit under-forked I’d think.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Yeah right, curtis freeride would be my choice if I were running in region of 120mm forks +

kevster
    Free Member

At 5’7″ you will definitely need the 15″ or small versions.

scruff
    Free Member

Alpine will be nice and low with 120mm forks. My only grips was the BB felt a tadge too high with Lyriks wound down to 140mm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dialled bike’ is closed to new replies.