Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • dhb Tights – Elastic fantastic…
  • verses

I bought a pair of these the other day, but something seems odd with them.

If you look at the photo, you can see reflective stitching running up the thighs to the waistband.
    There is elastic running around the back of the waistband between where the reflective stitching meets it but there’s none between them at the front.

None of my other shorts/tights are missing elastic at the front, but I can’t work out whether it’s an intentional design feature (so it doesn’t dig in to the stomach??), or a manufacturing defect…

Anyone else got a pair of these tights or seen this “feature” before?

Jamie
    Free Member

Order another pair to check.

If they are the same then it’s free returns.

If different, and yours are faulty, then keep the new ones, and send the original ones back as faulty.

bruneep

what if both pairs are faulty?

Jamie
    Free Member

Then it’s time to put your underpants on your head, and call it a day.

verses

Unfortunately I’m a medium and they only have extra extra uber extra colossally humongous in stock…

Think they may be an end of line.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

naybe it’s for easier cabinet reshuffles and General peeing against a tree access?

Sounds a great idea if I’m honest.

verses

naybe it’s for easier cabinet reshuffles and General peeing against a tree access?

Sounds a great idea if I’m honest.
    😀

To be fair, as lycra’s fairly elasticated anyway they don’t feel “wrong”, And they seem properly stitched together.

It just seems… odd…

verses

Given what happened to my shorts after I ‘glanced’ a tree at Thetford D2D you can forgive me for being concerned…

Jamie
    Free Member

Quick release shorts? Sign me up!

fasternotfatter
    Free Member

Quick release bib tights would be a winner. Why do you always need the toilet after you have put them on? They should at least include a zip so you can take a p!ss without getting completely undressed.

verses

Bump for the daytime tight wearers.

Rubber_Buccaneer

They should at least include a zip so you can take a p!ss without getting completely undressed.

There is no need to undress, simply stretch the front of the bib down as far as possible without ripping anything, lean forward at approx 90 degrees (helps if there is a tree for balance) then do your best to poke your penis over the top and not pee all over yourself. Give it a waggle to release any remaining droplets then guide your penis back inside without garroting it on the elastic. A quick jiggle to get everything back in place then try to catch everyone who disappeared up the track as soon as you started fumbling around down the front of your bibs. Easy 🙂

Edit to add my instructions are useless if you are a girl.

Jamie
    Free Member

Rubber_Buccaneer, practising his technique, earlier:

scotroutes

90 degrees? Are you sure?

Anyway – you’re suggestion only works if you have a decent sized cock. While this isn’t usually a problem for me, riding in winter makes the whole procedure somewhat more problematic.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Maybe slightly less than 90 but I’m talking bending from the waist not leaning your whole body forward (ignore Jamie’s picture, he’s taking the piss)

I get around the length problem with regular stretching sessions….

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I have some of these for winter commuting duties.

They are the same as yours – no elastic in the front. Not noticed it being an issue.

verses

Hob Nob – Member

I have some of these for winter commuting duties.

They are the same as yours – no elastic in the front. Not noticed it being an issue.
    Super-job 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘dhb Tights – Elastic fantastic…’ is closed to new replies.