Descent from Coombe Hill, Wendover.

Home Forum Bike Forum Descent from Coombe Hill, Wendover.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Descent from Coombe Hill, Wendover.
  • b r

good reason to use the footpath route instead 😉

soobalias

report it to the prow officer, they will sort it.

i remember it can be done online, but here is the extract from the cc website

Obstruction and encroachment – The County Council has a statutory duty to remove all obstructions and encroachments on public rights of way (Highways Act 1980 section 130). If you find any obstruction or encroachment:

* Check that the path is recorded as a public right of way and report the problem initially to Highways on call (0845 230 2882) or fill in an online issue report form.

For anyone that comes down this hill (down the bridleway) on the way back to Wendover, there are a couple of rather low and spiky branches that have managed to work their way across the track, just at the bottom as the trail turns to a chalky gully. The brakes got a good testing!
    I tried moving them but I think they need more people or a saw to move. I know there's been some felling recently but this looked a lot like a strategic placing, something I'm seeing more and more of around Wendover Woods and the surrounding hills. So be careful!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Descent from Coombe Hill, Wendover.’ is closed to new replies.