Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • David Starkey…..
  • stu170
    Free Member

Has made a bit of a tit of himself on QT. Discuss….

scruff9252

My four year old nephew speaks more sense. The man is an idiot.

timc
    Free Member

Made me laugh 🙂

matt_outandabout

Wharra plum.

ElShalimo

He’s an odious little shit.
    Those tortoiseshell glasses should be rammed up his arse whenever he spouts offensive bile.

stu170
    Free Member

The quick moving on, and not a word uttered since is brilliant, Ahmed or usain whatever his name is…….just wow

chewkw
    Free Member

I like David Starkey because I think he makes sense. Yes, he does.

People would probably find his comments difficult to handle because he does no spin unlike politicians who only speak of things you like.

Starkey says it as it is.

The rest are simply playing up to their public image. The Asian guy has to react otherwise his community will outcast him.

😀

ElShalimo

His shirt isn’t ironed either. Slob

geoffj

He’s doing what we was put on the panel to do, perfectly.

chambord
    Free Member

come on chewkw you’ve got to do better than that

stu170
    Free Member

I’m no lefty here, and thought before this he was spot on. But, he seems like my old drunk uncle terry at Christmas.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Freedom of speech?

Alpha1653

I don’t necessarily like everything he says, but you’ve got to admit that it takes balls to say stuff that’s unpopular! Plus, every now and again he does make some good points.

chewkw
    Free Member

chambord – Member
    come on chewkw you’ve got to do better than that

I have simple minds (not the band … they are shite) 😆

Nickc is going to hate me forever if I describe the panel, apart from Starkey for the moment, using my favourite words.

ElShalimo

Dimblebey’s tie. Noooooo!!

Northwind

He’s just Katie Hopkins in a mask.

Alpha1653

He’s just Katie Hopkins in a mask.

😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Freedom of Speech is ideal for arseholes like Starkey. We’d never know just how much of an arsehole he was otherwise.

chewkw
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member

Freedom of Speech is ideal for arseholes like Starkey. We’d never know just how much of an arsehole he was otherwise.

You have just exercised your freedom of speech. 😯

matt_outandabout

Plus, every now and again he does make some good points.

Yes, but you still wouldn’t tire of slapping him.

chewkw
    Free Member

matt_outandabout – Member

If Starkey can present his view points using Tony Blair’s presentation skills you lot would be jumping for joy.

🙄

Alpha1653

I wouldn’t mind giving most of the panelists a slap. Douglas Alexander is coming across best at the moment I reckon.

Alpha1653

I’d really like to slap Tony Blair.

matt_outandabout

I give myself a slap regularly….

Alpha1653

Whey! I bet you don’t slap yourself over Tony Blair though. At least I hope not.

ElShalimo

Starkey thinks the world is full of Lolitas
    Where’s the emoticon for head in hands?

El-bent
    Free Member

Freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech is one thing, but people of starkey’s ilk have a habit of turning it into a free for all.

just5minutes
    Free Member

The thing is… what he said Medhi said (and Medhi denied) he does in fact appear to have said i.e. calling non believers Kuffir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hpfqFt-0Q – Non Muslims live like animals

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/saifrahman/saifrahman/129/mehdi-hasan-the-great-pretender-2/

chewkw
    Free Member

Alpha1653 – Member

I’d really like to slap Tony Blair.

You don’t have the skill to do so. He is very slippery and even Cameron can’t get him. 😆

ElShalimo – Member

Starkey thinks the world is full of Lolitas
    Where’s the emoticon for head in hands?

What Starkey said was right adults cannot control themselves when presented with Lolitas. There are Lolitas but the problem is adults get weird in their heads.

El-bent – Member

Freedom of speech?
    Freedom of speech is one thing, but people of starkey’s ilk have a habit of turning it into a free for all. [/quote]

Define freedom of speech …

cbike
    Free Member

He was spot on but took it too far.
    Meh di just wanted to make it personal all the time.
    The history bit is important.

Alpha1653

You don’t have the skill to do so.

You reckon? Remember Honda from Street Fighter II and his ‘hundred hand slap’ special move? Yeah? I’m like that. But better.

ninfan
    Free Member

Tough isn’t it, sometimes you feel you can sort of see what he’s trying to say, and it may actually be quite a pertinent point (eg. The law says that a sixteen year old is mature and responsible enough to decide to have sex with whoever they want, unless it’s their teacher) but he always manages to stumble it out in the most ungainly and ugly worded way possible.

chewkw
    Free Member

Alpha1653 – Member

You don’t have the skill to do so.

You reckon? Remember Honda from Street Fighter II and his ‘hundred hand slap’ special move? Yeah? I’m like that. But better. [/quote]

I am afraid I am ashamed to say that I never played Street Fighter II in my life nor the very early version at the arcade … no money to practice so only watched some kids played “street fighting” … So can many hands nail jelly?

Honda is a good car though. :mrgreen:

scotroutes

See – I reckon he deliberately chose to ignore that most salient point because it gave him a chance to be controversial and thus ensure he will get further lucrative TV appearances. He might be a complete muppet but that’s his special celebrity trick.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘David Starkey…..’ is closed to new replies.