Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Danny Hart World Champion,,
  • totalshell

woo hoo wins by ELEVEN seconds!!

geologist
    Free Member

Most amazing 4 minutes of riding ive seen in 25 years of watching mountain biking. Totally on the edge, and what a showman eh!

mactheknife

freecaster wont load 🙁

Any other sites that will show it??

lizzz
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ve been avoiding any talk of this all day since I couldn’t watch live. I guess I don’t have to make time to watch the replay now.
    🙁

Houns

Who?

robsoctane
    Free Member

@lizzz: watch the replay, it’s the best bit of bike handling caught on film I’ve seen! He made most other riders look like they weren’t bothered about winning! 😯

Danny = Champion of the world!

mactheknife

@lizzz: watch the replay

where???????

donsimon
    Free Member

Is this one of those spoiler threads?

fingerbike
    Free Member

Was on pay to view on Freecaster, worth every penny/cent.

Brilliant result.

Maybe wants DH World Championship – Spolier on the thread title.

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/wins-gold-world-champs-champery.html

Not seen any replays about yet.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I’ve managed to go the whole day without knowing so i can try and watch it some other time, i’ve even been avoiding the bike forum and my facebook home page so i don’t find out… WHY the bloody hell do you have to post this in the “CHAT” forum????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

😈

donsimon
    Free Member

Priceless. 😆

scaredypants

🙄

pats totalshell on head

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Another rnat! If you don’t want to know stay away from all things internet until you’ve seen it! easy.

greeble
    Free Member

race run here

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO8JrBk-48[/video]

surrendermonkey
    Free Member
    hels
    Free Member

That was some pretty awesome biking – although luck can play a part in those conditions, he stayed on the bike all the way down, unlike nearly everybody else !

Great to watch, he even styled it up coming into the arena.

toys19
    Free Member

Great vid but the commentary is hellish, can they shut up, stop shouting or just cant we listen to the rain? Is that Rob Warner and someone called Nigel?

What this needs is a cricket style commentary, or maybe Brian Moore?

CaptJon
    Free Member

Love Warner’s final line: “How does Danny sit down with balls that big?”

konabunny
    Free Member

Can someone please edit this thread to give it the correct title: Danny, the Champion of the World?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s a matter of taste (or lack of). initially I was horrified by Rob’s shouting. but now I’m in-tune with Rob and Nigel’s energy and enthusiasm – it builds tension. They live for racing and the race scene, even though they no longer race themselves. And the slightly beery wit of course, esp. when CG wanders in with a broken something, and full of lager.

The chap who normally commentates the XC covered for Rob on one of the DH World Cups. He was very knowledgeable, but it was really quite lifeless by comparison.

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Rob Warners run down the course has some pretty funny commentary to it, well worth a watch. Danny’s run was amazing though.

midlifecrashes

Anyone got a link to Warner’s run, my google skills have escaped me and I can’t find it on the freecaster site. Fantastic run, and Warner makes it good TV too.

portlyone

Think it’s a SC Syndicate thing…

Rickos
    Free Member

midlifecrashes – here, just make sure the kids aren’t listening!
    http://dirt.mpora.com/news/champery-worlds-helmet-cam-rob-warner.html

Oh, and this…

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/champery-worlds-helmet-cam-rob-warner.html this should take you to the Rob Warner run, quite funny and definitely worth watching, if only just to see what an amazing winning run it was from Danny Hart.

edit: beaten to it

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Danny Hart World Champion,,’ is closed to new replies.