Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)
  • Danny Baker
  • ssbnreso
    Free Member

breatheeasy

Sorry ssbnreso, you’re bang out of order with that comment

Posted 9 minutes ago

No need to apologise

bruceonabike
    Free Member

I recently got called racist by a Traveller because I complained about his parking.

aweeshoe
    Free Member

I’m not bullying, it would be hypocritical if I argued that it was wrong of DB but ok if someone on the forum did it would it not?

I’m simply stating an alternative view point which has been consistent across threads. I’ve not singled one person out as you lot have, but I have attempted to call it out when I see it, it’s hard to address every comment and I don’t intend to. I actually saw the post on the Aldi thread but chose to say nothing, it was only when it was posted as an example on this thread that I repsonded. Yet you say I go looking for a fight?

That’s a classic example of gaslighting.

Not seen sexism or other derogatory comments towards minorities on the forum, really? “Louise”? “Jugs”? “I don’t ride with girls…”? “W** ***”? “N*”? “P***”? Are just a few of the words I found. It is black and white (pun intended, the mag even published an article “Where have all the words gone?” to attack me) you don’t do anything to harm others, it is that simple. If you do then take responsibility and address it, that way we can all learn.

Just because I go against the consensus doesn’t mean I’m wrong, I’d say strong. I’m an easy target, I admit my flaws and it has previously been weaponised against me, it’s something I hope to learn from and I hope that you do too

convert

I’m not bullying

With respect, you don’t get to decide if you are bullying. The person who feels bullied does.

Just say’in.

aweeshoe
    Free Member

Bullying is to seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable). I haven’t done that, are you going to call out those who have?

I can see a few who have actively sought to bully me

lucky7500

With respect, you don’t get to decide if you are bullying. The person who feels bullied does.

Just say’in.

Look out, I made exactly the same comment a couple of days / pages back and was met with some fairly extreme responses culminating in being told that my opinion is idiotic!!

easily
    Free Member

@lucky7500

‘Extreme responses’?

I said “I find this ideology a bit worrying” then explained why.

Another poster said “it [should] be decided by a third party who holds no bias either way. Isn’t that how our justice system works?”. He did then say the idea was idiotic which is a bit much – daft I’d say.

Which of those responses was ‘extreme’?

Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)

The topic ‘Danny Baker’ is closed to new replies.