Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Dandyprats?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C’mon there must be a few on here that create a new name to ask an embarrassing question or to have a bit of fun (markdatz anyone), but… why does somebody, who obviously spends a fair bit of time on here, create a log on to be truly offensive to other forumites?

TSY (confused)

cinnamon_girl

Check out the meaning of the word I used. 😉

duntmatter
    Free Member

Are the hamsters wibbling, or does the true identity of our mystery poster not show up where it says who the ‘topic author’ is?

druidh
    Free Member

Eh?

Can’t iMagine anyone creating another profile…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

1.A little fellow; an urchin; a dwarf: a word of fondness or contempt.

This definition? I like it as a word. I sort of started this thread as I wanted to use it.

However… my question remains unanswered…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Just for the record Citylink are useless as a delivery service. It is impossible to argue otherwise. Some people are lacking in thier lives and have too much time on thier hands so create fake accounts to say what they are too cowerdly to say under thier usual log in. I am only happy that c-g et al are not seemigly upset by the dandyprat.

cinnamon_girl

insignificant man.

Can’t help with an answer to your question though, sorry.

CountZero

I thought that poster was totally out of order. I know things can get a little, shall we say ‘heated’ at times, and some members are worse than others, but to post up comments like those about c_g went way beyond what is acceptable on here. Elfinfreddedbra got banned for far less than that. Clot.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i think becuase some of us have no idea what you are talking about have I / we missed a thread?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah the second definition I find was an insignificant or contemptible person.

I think this may be one of those unanswerable questions… No one who does it is going to come forward and say they cleverly troll. Certainly noone is going to come forward and say the stupidly troll.

Junkard – it refers to the closed Citylink thread. I don’t want this one closed, I’d rather it turned into an armchair psychology session.

{OT – C_G have you got a 456 in both 16″ and 18″?)

duntmatter
    Free Member

Psychology? Why not just GET HIM!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Ahh having read said thread I understand what this is about, all rather odd, CG does have a strange taste in music though 😉

cinnamon_girl

Well, we all pretty much need a thick skin to be on a Forum but I just don’t see the point of that post. Shouldn’t think the company concerned would be too happy at having their name used in that way.

TSY – I used to have a 456 in a 16″ and it was too big due to the long top tube. Personally, I would try out both.

no mentions of badgers either

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

{C_G – Ha but that loses some of the fun of building up a bike not knowing what it’s going to be like 😯

I’ve checked out the TT measurements v’s a cove stiffee I had, think 16″ should be spot on.}

Anyway, come onto my couch dandyprats… first session of therapy is free.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Junkard

scurries of to see if this alias can be his

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought his comments about cg were quite refreshing. You know, better out than in. 😀

*only joking cg 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

hahahaha, nobody will know it’s you!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

no mentions of badgers either

CG doesn’t like wildlife there to noisy especially in the countryside.

cinnamon_girl

TSY – you obviously haven’t made the mistakes that I have, despite having sleepless nights about geometry!

So … have you received any bookings? 😉

darcy – really I thought you had mellowed due to having a new girl in your life. 😉

how’s Molly? 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

so mr chiCken… what brings you here?

C_G not yet 😥

I actually think I might be quite good at it too.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Clearly a regular clearly out of order clearly a coward [can you say female cat under the new rules?]…that wont help narrow it will it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If you create a dodgy alias to say things you feel need to be said, will les mods know who it is because of IP? how about if one did it using a Bejaysusphone via wifi in a coffee shop?

cinnamon_girl

CG doesn’t like wildlife there to noisy especially in the countryside

Not true!

Swelper
    Free Member

Dandyprat, thats a good word, may use that sometime in the near future

Swelper
    Free Member

Ooops.

PS No idea what the tread is about either

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Swelper – it’s about Dandyprats?

Would you like a free session on my couch?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Molly’s great…in fact she’s snoozing in her basket right now:

Hello STW…woof woof

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Not true!

Tiz you complained once about them keeping you awake 😆

duntmatter
    Free Member

why does somebody … create a log on to be truly offensive to other forumites?

[shrink mode]This is what they are actually like as a person, but they value the veneer of decency their other name affords them. It hides their dandyprattishness from others, and they like it to be hidden. Sometimes, this becomes stifling, and their dandyprattishness needs oxygen. But in letting it out they would ruin their precious good name. So they make a disposable name up, eager to preserve the shell they know they will need to climb back into. But they can never hide it from themselves. NEVER![/shrink mode]

Our time is up. That will be £300 please.

cinnamon_girl

She’s lovely darcy. 8)

flippinheckler – oh gosh, that must have been the cattle chorus and procession at 4.00 am whilst on holiday. 😯

Swelper
    Free Member

Couch….will it velvet with tea and biscuits be provided.

I see now, the closed thread earlier on. OK i’m on the ball

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s suede. Tea and pork scratchings ok?

Woody
    Free Member

Ooh! I’ve an 18″ 456 and had a 16″ and used to own a courier company 😳

Only one log-in though. CG is an odd target though (so many more deserving 😉 ). Dandyprat must have struck a nerve! Good work auntie

Swelper
    Free Member

Suede oh yeah, and pork scratchings so tempting.

You ok if i make an effort, like polish my brogues, hunt out the tweed and get some fragrant shag for me pipe ?

epicyclo

Dandyprat – thanks for that word c_g.

I have a good use for it 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

i read the thread in question last night a few minutes after it was closed… how on earth does someone who spends any time on this forum end up choosing C_G as a target?! any chances it was someone from another forum just out to cause trouble? the use of the profile information indicates (to me anyway) it was someone who hadn’t been on here to learn who might be a more popular option/a “deserving forum member” to target.

*off to create a second log in to use to wind up TSY*

donsimon
    Free Member

PS No idea what the tread is about either

There’s always one who has to bring tyres into the discussion. 🙄 😉

I agree with the cowardly aspect, if you haven’t got the cojones to say something face to face, then don’t say it.
    Going on a tangent, I sometimes think that the tags should only be accessed by the OP, it’s their thread and it would stop some of the cowardly children for spouting their 5hite.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dandyprats?’ is closed to new replies.