Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • crud roadracer….anyone?
  • tang
    Free Member

spotted these on the crud site if they fit they could be good on my roadrat as the sks make the already fiddly job of rear wheel removal more fiddly!

zaskar
    Free Member

Looks great!

Safe too:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJamietom84#play/all/uploads-all/1/VTPZUZ9rbFE

I like idea of not unbolting my brake calipers etc

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not seen those before. They do look rather good, maybe a replacement for the RaceBlades….!

JoB
    Free Member

i have some hot-off-the-press here, fitted to bike easy peasy, first look on road.cc soon, just waiting for some rain 😉

paule
    Free Member

Look surprisingly good – any idea on the likely selling price?

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Yeah,they look good.The youtube looked good though.The guard survived and stay broke off but look at the state of the spoke on the Krysium wheel! Still mite get some!
    Thanx Max

Mister-P
    Free Member

We should have a delivery into work very soon and a set will be going on my Flyer for winter duties.

tang
    Free Member

joB – any idea on max tyre sizing?

MisterCrud
    Free Member

Yes Turnerfan1, we trashed Jamie's front Ksyerium. That was a big piece of wood, and he was riding past me at 20mph as I shoved it in the front wheel, with the camera attatched to his handlebars. We tested the Roadracers really hard for months, riding in all the mud and gravel we could find, with 100% positive results.
    It was a good wheel, but we got a primo set of sl ksyriums from 'fitforheroes' on ebay cheap to replace it.
    Max tyre size is 25, but we have fitted them successfully to 32's on some bikes. Depends on yr bike.
    Thanx singletrackers for all the enthusiasm…we have put in 8 months solid work on this one, and are really enjoying the response.

druidh
    Free Member

£?

sockpuppet
    MisterCrud
    Free Member

Retails at just £27.99 the pair. Available next week in the clued-up shops. This sounds a bit like an advert!

BlackDog
    Free Member

Look nice but it's a shame they don't go down to the chainstays. That's their failing. Front one looks good though.

Whats the knurled knob for?

tang
    Free Member

im going to give them a shot on the roadrat with 28's, if they dont fit theyll be up here for sale!

finbar
    Free Member

I'm going to get one for the front and stick with my sks on the rear.

Goz
    Free Member

On back order, will be available soon..

0091paddy
    Free Member

Good idea for the race bike as previous 'race blades' are shite. I'll be keeping the trusty SKS chromoplastics on the winter bike though. If it aint broke..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘crud roadracer….anyone?’ is closed to new replies.