Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • CRC Nobby Nics – are they the 2011 Tubeless ready ones?
  • honourablegeorge

anyone bought Evo Snakeskin Nobby Nics from CRC? Looking to get a set and take advantage of their offer, but they appear to be the old models, from the description, and I’d prefer to have the tubeless ready version

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=29779

njee20
    Free Member

Certainly implies the triple nano compound, which is old stock. You want trail star for the tubeless ready ones.

honourablegeorge

Yeah, have the trailstar ones on another bike, wanted a second set.

gren
    Free Member

These look very much like the ones I got from On-One this week. Paid £24 each – 2010 models. No mention of tubeless.

emac65
    Free Member

Doesn’t mean you can’t run them tubeless though,you just need to use a bit of wheel milk or the like with them….

honourablegeorge

Yeah, but the newer ones seal easier and are less porous – would rather have new stock if I’m going to be paying full whack.

ciderinsport
    Free Member
    honourablegeorge

ciderinsport – Member
    Cheaper here, and tubeless ready

http://www.easylaces.co.uk/tyres/Schwalbe/Nobby-Nic-2011.aspx

Same price, no free postage, no £50 voucher. They’re miles cheaper from Germany, but I have my eye on a rear wheel with £50 off.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Didn’t see the voucher thingy! But they are free delivery 😉

emac65
    Free Member

Two for £77.31 for the 2.25 or 2.40 snakeskin TL ready ones at Merlin,with the VIP discount & VIP10 discount code.They deliver PDQ too !

honourablegeorge

Is that £77 including VAT? They’re more expensive for me, even with VIP & the code

emac65
    Free Member

They take the whole discount off when you commit to buy & go to the delivery address page.The total amount is then in a big orange box further down the page,or should be

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘CRC Nobby Nics – are they the 2011 Tubeless ready ones?’ is closed to new replies.