Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • CRC delivery times at the moment
  • Brycey
    Free Member

Did I read on here recently service was slipping with CRC? Desperately need a part I ordered on Saturday for the weekend, wondering whether to just re-buy from Descent Gear (who I forgot about) to be sure.

Any major delays recently?

Thanks

RichJJ
    Free Member

Ordered some stuff week before last on Sunday night, delivered Thursday morning.

jamesb
    Free Member

yes their times are poo

revs1972
    Free Member

2 different orders in the last 2 weeks……both arrived next day (although the despatch email came on the next day for both )
    The only time an order has been later than next day was when I paid by paypal

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Placed an order on thursday and it was here this morning. (Monday). That’s just dandy in my book 🙂

Brycey
    Free Member

Sounds good, thanks. Just a bit concerned by lack of dispatched email.

chiefgrooveguru

Ordered parts last Monday am, despatched Tuesday, arrived Friday.

cyclistm
    Free Member

ordered Friday, delivered Monday (before the dispatch e-mail)

Oh and the envelope was marked for 48hour delivery.

dseenya
    Free Member

ordered on the 10th, despatched on the 10th. arrived on the 13th. standard free delivery.

dseenya
    Free Member

ordered on the 10th, despatched on the 10th. arrived on the 12th. standard free delivery.

daveb
    Free Member

I ordered some brakes last week, according to the site they are still being “processed”.

Hopefully have them for the weekend.

loddrik
    Free Member

Ordered a seatpost on Friday, was here Saturday morning.

geetee1972
    Free Member

They have a lot to live up to with their service record. There was a time when you could 100% guarantee a part being with you the next day if you ordered before 2pm the preceding day.

I think their service is still excellent, but I’ve noticed that the whole next day thing has slipped a little. I do wonder though whether that’s the Post Office falling down on their service not CRC.

Just recently, ordered Thursday, arrived Monday. It was however sent Parcel Force 48, so it should have been with me Saturday but perhaps they don’t work on a weekend.

dseenya
    Free Member

(I have no idea how to use this quote button)
    please my ignore first post, was having trouble with singletrack, didn’t realise either post had gone through as server kept timing out. second post has the corrcect date.

matt23
    Free Member

I orderred some things yesterday…..normal free posting still being dispatched according to the website…..I will update when they arrive…..need them quick cos my current riding kit is not warm enough to wear outside 🙁

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Some Royal Mail planes where cancelled/delayed from Belfast due to the high winds and weather last week. So think that will be a major factor.

dazzlingboy

The only time an order has been later than next day was when I paid by paypal

I always pay by paypal – an order last week ordered Sunday arrived Thursday.

Has anyone noticed a difference between paypal vs direct paying?

orena45

Ordered an Mmmbop frame and headset on the 4th November but still not turned up 🙁

Singlespeed_Shep – Member
    Some Royal Mail planes where cancelled/delayed from Belfast due to the high winds and weather last week. So think that will be a major factor.

…guess this might be a reason why it’s taking so long

santacrews
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a fair bit over the last couple of weeks with the 10% off and all have arrived in good time, ordered Fri arrived first thing on Monday……

I’d say overall the service CRC provide is pretty much top notch, it beats me having to drive into town pay for parking and then pay over hiked prices and get treated like a Mong !

But thats another story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philconsequence
    Free Member

ordered headset spacers and a saddle on sunday.. arrived today

also ordered some trousers from j e james for the first time same time on sunday.. arrived today too 🙂

GaryS
    Free Member

Placed an order on Friday evening, all items in stock, and it is still ‘processing’. I have had some orders dispatched/arrive really quickly though recently.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘CRC delivery times at the moment’ is closed to new replies.