Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • CRC and Wiggle are back, yippee. Not.
  • noeffsgiven
    Free Member

Don’t think I’ll be using them anytime soon, really hope the guys from Nukeproof, Vitus etc can rise up into a new company cos Mike Ashley is gonna do nothing to revive them imo.

anderzz
    Free Member

Well if they had went under without the Mike Ashley element you wouldn’t be buying from them anyway.

Just shop wherever you see fit. Don’t take it too personally lol.

rwoofer
    Free Member

Does not make sense to ignore respected brands if you have bought them. Give them a bit of time to see what they do.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

i guess only ex wiggle staff will know what orders/stock is currently finished awaiting shipment / in transit / suez canal etc. guess there must be stock due into the UK in the coming months. depends whats been paid and what has not, although timing wise, 35-60 days slow boat from china, wiggle parent stopped funding them october 2023, so in theory, no stock has been paid since then., so is any stock due ?

it wont be sold ultra cheap, as they’ll have to support warranty.

muddy fox bike anyone..

thepodge
    Free Member

They were only respected because they were sold at below market value, had they been priced correctly they would have been the “they look ok but the spec is a bit rubbish” brand.

They wont have to support warranty, current Nukeproof is a completely different company to old Nukeproof which is a completely different company to really old Nukeproof. None of them are responsible for any of the others.

Also we already have at least one thread covering this.

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

To be fair that’s in the news section and not the bike forum so I missed it.

molgrips
    Free Member

Let’s hope we are buying ProokNufe bikes and wearing HDB gear this time next year.

Kryton57

Muddy fox and mongoose 😞

simondbarnes

desperatebicycleFree Member
    Being discussed here innit? .https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/frasers-group-to-relaunch-wiggle-and-chain-reaction-websites

That thread is only visible if you use the overview section of the forum (which I’m sure lots of people including me don’t) – it doesn’t appear in the bike forum.

footflaps

I only look at the forums and I’ve removed the RH side side bar as it was just full of junk.

ashhh

They probably just merged crc and wiggle storefronts onto the evans website. They might have completely shut the old op down and fulfil via their existing e commerce empire. Can’t imagine they’ll keep any staff on or care too kuch about in flight orders. Theor usual game is buy a brand bame and slap that badge on imported low quality goods.

onehundredthidiot

Annoyingly evri decided to “return to sender” my jacket without trying to deliver it. I’m assuming it’s a lost item and a forlorn hope of any money back.

coconut
    Free Member

Monmike Bikes….

ads678

That thread is only visible if you use the overview section of the forum (which I’m sure lots of people including me don’t) – it doesn’t appear in the bike forum.

Why don’t people use the overview forum view?

simondbarnes

Why don’t people use the overview forum view?

I can only speak for myself but if I want to look at bike stuff (very rare these days) then I look on the bike forum otherwise I look on the chat forum.

woodlikesbikes
    Free Member

£5 postage. And nothing looking competitive price wise. Mike can do one.

Just had a Tweaks parcel arrive next day delivery for free. Best price around too. Expecting a Bike Tart box in a day or too. Tredz have been fantastic lately. Even bloody Halfords have been well priced and quite quick to deliver to the store I bike past every day

thepodge
    Free Member

You know Tredz and Halfords are the same people don’t you?

coconut
    Free Member

Tredz are top notch and my go to shop now.

ads678

I can only speak for myself but if I want to look at bike stuff (very rare these days) then I look on the bike forum otherwise I look on the chat forum.

Fair enough. I always just look at the overview, it’s generally mostly chat stuff anyway, bike stuff is usually a minority. I don’t really see the point of the indivual forums, but I suppose if you don’t want to go near politics threads…

Tredz are top notch and my go to shop now.

Wasn’t that long ago* Tredz were the enemy and never had any stock. How times change.

*actually it was probably 15 years ago or something! How time flies…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.