Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Corby due to press Cameron?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/tories-set-defeat-corby-231343799.html

But Ed Milliband in Downing Street in 2015 or before?… It’s not as if he intends to do anything differently…

RustySpanner

Pants.

rewski
    Free Member

Dobbo

They need to iron it out.

Junkyard
    Free Member

But Ed Milliband in Downing Street in 2015 or before?… It’s not as if he intends to do anything differently.

You are right him and Dave share all their political views and you cannot differentiate between them in any way shape or form on any issue

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Are we really going to vote out this lot only to let the other lot back in? I do hope an alternative outfit like UKIP get their act together and develop some media presentation. That’s not necessarily the dead tree press and Sky/BBC, but viral internet presence.

Klunk
    Free Member

most worrying for the Tories is the swing from Libdems to Labour, consolidating the left wing vote, which will have a big impact on Marginals.

Dobbo

There must be more pressing issues than this.

wrecker
    Free Member

Much as I dislike the tories, I really don’t want Labour back in (at least not yet). I was going to abstain from voting. Might need a rethink.

jota180
    Free Member

This and whoever gets in next time will, for all intents and purposes, make zero difference to most people’s lives.

It will however be fun to watch if the current lot get well and truly screwed

Klunk
    Free Member

think the phrase you are looking for jota is “It doesn’t matter who you vote for, the government always gets in”.

binners

This lot know full well by now, that despite the labour party’s best efforts, they’re a one term government. They’ve probably known it since the day they weren’t elected, last time.

Hence setting off with indecent haste to do as much irreparable damage to the fabric of the country as possible. Privatising everything, especially the NHS and the educaion system, and dismantling the entire welfare state.

The very last person in the country to realise this will be Nick Clegg.

kaesae
    Free Member

Anyone that expects progress to come from politics or puppet governments, hasn’t been paying attention to the past 250 years or more of history.

You can’t blame a rat for being a rat or a snake for being a snake, so why blame a politician for being exactly what we all know them to be, or at the least by now should all know them to be?

Politicians and politics are just a screen, they take the flak for all the shit that goes wrong, however they do not control the resources of our people and therefore do not have any real power to affect change!

Nick

I do hope an alternative outfit like UKIP get their act together

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

binners

jota180
    Free Member

If they lose Corby by a massive amount, the far right will demand [and get] more action on EU issues.
    Something that has always ripped them apart, I can’t wait, it’ll be fun

binners

Has any party in government ever won a mid-term by-election?

You’re absolutely right Jota. The Tory party’s solution to any hiccup is to demand a tack further to the right. We can look forward to the Call-me-Dave facade to completely dissolve, and the John Redwood’s to start really frothing at the mouth. Like you said… it should be fun

Junkyard
    Free Member

the far right will demand [and get] more action on EU issues.

They wont as it will split the coalition
    Dave can just blame Nick ina well I would like to but they wont support us type way

I think he knows that at a time of economic misery leaving the EU is not the most prudent course to sail
    He is not tham much of an idiot

binners

He is not that much of an idiot

I wish I shared your confidence. You have to remember who wields the real power in the Tory party. And it certainly isn’t Dave.

The Tories have serious form for self-destructing over Europe. Or being more specific, their own right wing nut-jobs tearing the party asunder from within.

The Lib Dems won’t do a bloody thing, as they know that if there’s an election tomorrow, they’re finished! Mere spectators I’m afraid. As they have been all along

robbespierre
    Free Member

“The very last person in the country to realise this will be Nick Clegg.”

I fully expect the LDs to get badly hit in the next election. Clegg will promptly quit or be sacked and immediately join the Tory party.
    He is a tory after all.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

He’ll get sent to the House of Lords, beyond reproach or election…

binners

Wasn’t he an MEP originally? He’ll just jump back on the Brussels Gravy-Train with Mandy and Nige. They still don’t ask any questions about expenses claims there. He’ll be quids in

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Corby due to press Cameron?’ is closed to new replies.