Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Continental Der Kaiser Projekt ProTection Apex MTB Folding Tyre??
  • 100mphplus
    Free Member

I keep asking and was told May 2015, then November 2015 and now I don’t even get a reply from Conti UK!!

Does anyone know when the Der Kaiser Projekt ProTection Apex MTB Folding Tyres are going to be available and what’s the problem with release???

honourablegeorge

They’re available on German sites, have been since before XMas

https://www.bike-components.de/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=kaiser+projekt

100mphplus
    Free Member

No they’re not 😉
    If you check the small print, they’ve been saying ‘delivery period approx. 20 days or more’ for 3+ months, similar on Bike24 and Hibike sites too!

duir
    Free Member

Odd isn’t it? I mean how hard can it be, slightly redesign your current tyres then produce them on the same machines at the same factory as always. Then send them to retailers and sell them.

Same with the new Baron, only seems to exist on the internet.

MSP

It is odd the trail king 29 apex has been supposedly available now for over 12 months, but nowhere has it or can give a date when they will. At the same time they retired the non apex 2.4 so taht isn’t available either.

**** knows what continental are up to, but they are making a complete balls up of availability at the mo.

antares
    Free Member

Same with the new Baron, only seems to exist on the internet.

I emailed Conti UK about these last Thursday to be told they were coming into the UK on Friday (15th) and would be available in the shops this week.

100mphplus
    Free Member

Baron’s are in stock in Germany, so there might be a chance that one is true 🙂
    http://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;product=144973;menu=1000,2,103,317;page=20

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Continental Der Kaiser Projekt ProTection Apex MTB Folding Tyre??’ is closed to new replies.