Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Commuting Backpack (for Laptop)
  • Oggles
    Free Member

Hi all, started a new job recently and have just been given a laptop. As I will be commuting by bike most days I’m looking for a decent backpack. I won’t be carrying the laptop every day but the job does require occasional travel.

Must be able to hold 14″ laptop along with the usual shoes, shirt, smalls, jeans, belt, towel etc.

Any suggestions from the commuter crowd?

Cheers!

e: not using panniers as my bikes won’t take them.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Timbuk2 make some awesome ones..

JasonDS
    Junkyard
    Free Member

My swiss gear has been faultless now for about 4 years.
    Laptop well protected you can drop the bag and not damage the laptop though I rarely test this function. Laptop close to body so feels less heavy etc. Plenty of room for other bits in there as it goes in its own compartment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=swiss+gear+back+pack&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=10508366874&ref=pd_sl_6z5egtsw8n_b

spoon
    Free Member

Crumpler ? Mine has been faultless for years and holds a ton of stuff

http://www.crumpler.eu/index.cfm?seite=laptop&productID=6604&sprache=EN

leffeboy

Dakine dispatch is great for work commuting as you can get big binders into it as well as a laptop and you don’t need to take it off to get your lock out. I found my Timbuk2 started to leak after a couple of years heavy use but I did like it.

Spud

Been looking at the Osprey Momentum too.

Oggles
    Free Member

Ace. Some great suggestions there, thanks. I like the look of the Osprey pack. I have been using my small Timbuk2 messenger up until now but have never had to carry the computer before – might look into getting a larger one as the quality is unbeatable.

palmer77
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Commuting Backpack (for Laptop)’ is closed to new replies.