Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Claire Nasir back on GMTV…..
  • megastream
    Free Member

While she is a little minx I do wonder why someone that's been trying to have a baby for 8 years goes back to work after 3 months of having a 7 week premature baby. 🙁

Am I alone in thinking this?
    🙄

rOcKeTdOg

claire who?

aP
    Free Member

I've never heard of her, and don't care either way.
    Maybe, just maybe, she can't afford not to work?

IanMunro
    Free Member

GMTV what?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Who? And what business is it of yours whether she works or not?

cranberry
    Free Member

Have I accidentally logged into Mumsnet?

Drac

Why would I care, I'm sure she has thought it over.

grumm
    Free Member

Wow, speculating over the parenting choices of a GMTV weather presenter – the phrase 'get a life' springs to mind. 😛

friendsandfamily
    Free Member

i bet it was a toss up between sitting on her arse and dwelling on the fact that she lost her child or doing something and getting on with her life. hmmmmmm the choices!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

STW all time low for banality.

jon1973
    Free Member

claire who?

Who?

There is a picture of her. Her name, and where she works and why she's on TV.

What more information would you like?

Even if I'd never watched TV in my life, I'd have a reasonable idea who she was now.

rOcKeTdOg

jon1973 – Member

claire who?

Who?

There is a picture of her. Her name, and where she works and why she's on TV.

What more information would you like?

Even if I'd never watched TV in my life, I'd have a reasonable idea who she was now.

someone obviously doesn't read all the threads, specifically the humourous one from last week ( or maybe before), can't be arsed to find and link though

+ some of us have better things to do than watch breakfast Tv, like, well….anything is better!

mtbfix

Assuming that her hubby has been at work all this time, do you have an issue with him working? Probably not. GMTV is finished mid-morning and she has the rest of the day with baby. It's probably a better balance than a lot of working parents manage.

roper
    Free Member

All over the country megastream's post causes meltdown!!!

jon1973
    Free Member

someone obviously doesn't read all the threads, specifically the humourous one from last week ( or maybe before), can't be arsed to find and link though

fair enough

+ some of us have better things to do than watch breakfast Tv, like, well….anything is better!

I agree, breakfast TV isn't exactly required viewing, but just something to drink your coffee in front of while you wake up. Either thats or kids TV. If I had the day off, I wouldn't watch it.

megastream
    Free Member

pmsl @ roper 😆

IanMunro
    Free Member

I normally have a poo to wake up in the morning, and listen to the radio.
    I guess I could get a potty and move to wear the telly is, but it seems a lot of effort and not very comfortable. Maybe commodes are the future.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

If you watch Genetically Modified TV in the morning, this is the topic of the week!

Maybe they'll talk about it on Loose Women?

jon1973
    Free Member

I normally have a poo to wake up in the morning, and listen to the radio.

Is that where you have your coffee and cornflakes as well? 😆

roper
    Free Member

I normally have a poo to wake up in the morning

You must have a very understanding wife 😉

pjd
    Free Member

Ian M, can you not position the TV so you can see the reflection in the bathroom mirror?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I've tried but I keep getting cramp holding the door open with my toe. It's so much easier at a travel lodge.

Drac

i bet it was a toss up between sitting on her arse and dwelling on the fact that she lost her child

She hasn't lost her child.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Fear of losing her job, I should imagine?

kimbers

you watch gmtv, ??????????????????????????

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Claire Nasir back on GMTV…..’ is closed to new replies.